Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha same here i was contemplating it one winter but nah **** it
After that I never bothered to go to the store or check it out.  I would want to get one with just the japanese letters without it saying super dry in english.  then maybe, I could pull the trigger.  Really love japanese letters. 

How much is Superdry paying you all?Superdry is the gay... It's only for girls and frail *** dudes... I think sizing goes up to small right? Bout to get a lot of people mad but that's how I feel about the brand. They had some momentum then Uniqlo came and crushed them...

How much is Superdry paying you all?Superdry is the gay... It's only for girls and frail *** dudes... I think sizing goes up to small right? Bout to get a lot of people mad but that's how I feel about the brand. They had some momentum then Uniqlo came and crushed them...

You fat boy can't fit it don't be mad :lol: jk

It's not ugly and my thickself fits some of their pants and the quality is :nthat:

one click away from pre-ordering that mystery MF DOOM x Akomplice bag that is only on sale for the next 24 hours... someone get me to step back from the ledge

Copped that Burg SI cap on the restock. I have no self control and I now have both caps and no parka lmao. Copped those undfted superstars last night too. Damn. Hope the caps are dope. 

Last edited:
Copped that Burg SI cap on the restock. I have no self control and I now have both caps and no parka lmao. Copped those undfted superstars last night too. Damn. Hope the caps are dope. 

Ain't nothing wrong with it. It's Supreme worst case scenario you sell it or save it for next season as trade bait. You never lose with Supreme man... Always someone willing to buy for more than retail...

I'm hoping next week that Heels shirt comes out man... Sh*t is straight creep status gonna rock that ish while I pick up HS chicks in my white van...

Can we get a link
nerd.gif
http://www.akomplice-clothing.com/  50 bucks and it goes live tomorrow... might grab one.
http://www.mltd.com/akomplice-x-mf-doom-mystery-bag-pr-80933.html  already live & free shipping 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Can't do that bag man... MF Doom be trolling hard sometimes. Hope anyone who cops though gets what you paid for... Would be funny if it was like a plastic bag MF Doom bag...

Last edited:
Can't do that bag man... MF Doom be trolling hard sometimes. Hope anyone who cops though gets what you paid for... Would be funny if it was like a plastic bag MF Doom bag...
do you man, not about to tell another man how to spend his money...heres what they released the last time they colabed:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom