Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My closet is mostly John Elliott, though I have a decent amount of Supreme, some Kith Mercers, and lots of Japanese denim (IH, PBJ, DB, JB, Samurai)

Well dam playa you doing it :frown:

But I really want one of those John Elliot hoodies

Kyrie got the best looking sig shoe this year since they butchered the Kobes 
mean.gif

Anyways what other brands do yall wear since I seen yall talking bout Superdry a couple pages back. Got like 2 pullover hoodies from them. Theyre so damn warm & soft 
smokin.gif
10.Deep, The MSTRPLAN (DOPE little brand, check em out http://themstrplan.com), and Nike are probably the top three brands my wardrobe consists of. Got a few Stussy pieces and stuff too, but I'm generally on team #BrokeBoiz so I'm not copping expensive stuff too often. Lot of pieces from just random brands and like H&M and F21 store brand

Last edited:
Stussy
Bape
Neighborhood
W)Taps
Undftd
Uniqlo for basics(oxfords, some jeans,socks)
Think I going to be calling it quits on Supreme[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Just looking for older pieces I missed when I was a #brokeboi[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Plus the quality has been suspect and on decline the past couple of years(especially this damn pocket knife keychain) but those ugly GTS will be had[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
been out of town all weekend.. coming home to this was even better. Thanks to my dude @RobTooFresco  for a dope easter exchange gift, was just telling my boy how i need one of the baseball/batting practice jerseys, thanks again b

Dude getting got for $110 in this thread while they are sitting. Someone in here could of cleaned house with a proxy

My closet is mostly John Elliott, though I have a decent amount of Supreme, some Kith Mercers, and lots of Japanese denim (IH, PBJ, DB, JB, Samurai)

Any good denim you recommend for 100-150 looking for some good raw cuts 14-18 Oz everything I been coming along lately hasn't caught my eye about to try these unbranded and Gustin jeans seems interesting

Any good denim you recommend for 100-150 looking for some good raw cuts 14-18 Oz everything I been coming along lately hasn't caught my eye about to try these unbranded and Gustin jeans seems interesting

Try Pure Blue Japan. The XX-011, 012, 013 are great. Texture, fading quality, and overall construction is good, and the price isn't that bad. If you can afford to spend $200-$300 on shoes that touch the ground, $300 on jeans shouldn't be an issue. I figure if you want quality just go straight to it. Otherwise, you'll spend money on the cheaper stuff and eventually just end up with the higher quality stuff. Might as well skip the trial and error stage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom