Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally.

The king ventures home from buffalo.

Cant wait to see all the stuff I forgot I copped this season. Christmas in approx 8 hours 
smokin.gif

The batman sheets and pink jansport 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Dope fit. What pants are those?
Just joggers from H&M. 20-25 bucks.

laugh.gif
 I wasnt looking at my leg when I did that filter but i guess it needs some gains lol

Tired from the drive. Ill open my packages tomorrow.

Nike outlet sent my order in the shoe box and tape smh

No interest in this weeks collab at all.

But I think me and the homie gonna hit the sup shop sometime on thurs

Did they make fakes of the Nike x Supreme basketball jersey and shorts from last year? and is under $150 each to good to be true? :lol:

Just got home got in the Burgundy SI 6 Panel, Fitted Terry Camp, and Quilted Paradise Camp. SI hat smells like Wet Dog pu$$y... Quilted Paradise hat is pretty sick... Fitted Terry hat makes me look like a porter in a building... Also wondering if all SI items have the tag in the pics it's actually a smart idea...

View media item 1490428
View media item 1490429
View media item 1490430
View media item 1490431
View media item 1490432
View media item 1490433
View media item 1490434
View media item 1490436
View media item 1490453
View media item 1490454

I like how the SI cap looks, I can't wait until mine come in. Navy should be here on Wednesday, and then the wait begins for the burgundy.

edit: It seems like more and more companies are doing that sort of CoA, the last 2 M&N jerseys I've purchased came with a QR code to check the authenticity.

Last edited:
No interest in this weeks collab at all.

But I think me and the homie gonna hit the sup shop sometime on thurs

BRO. Hit me up if you do. I still want that random neon beanie & a navy Atelier strapback haha
And oh yea your pic earlier made me regret passing on them Oreo 4s smh lol

I like how the SI cap looks, I can't wait until mine come in. Navy should be here on Wednesday, and then the wait begins for the burgundy.

edit: It seems like more and more companies are doing that sort of CoA, the last 2 M&N jerseys I've purchased came with a QR code to check the authenticity.

I'm wondering why more companies don't do it... Nike should take note of this...

If theres a halo bogo in one of my orders, im gonna give it away for free. Since I already bought a couple on ebay.

Meh 

My bookbag still smells like ***, I left it outside over night and the smell never left. Anyone else dealing with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom