Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna be in NY visiting a homie for five days..

thought about hitting up supreme on Thursday.. is the going to be ******ed?..how does this typically work lol?

Yeah that military leather camo camp biggest ragret so far this season since I had a chance to cop it. I was able to get the tan suede camp and it straight :pimp:

gonna be in NY visiting a homie for five days..

thought about hitting up supreme on Thursday.. is the going to be ******ed?..how does this typically work lol?
well I never go for opening nor do I camp, but lines will be ridiculously long in the morning.  The time that I usually go, the wait is around 15-20min, and once I leave the line is usually to the end of the block. I know because I slowly walk and enjoy the saltiness in everyones face as I'm walking lol.  You just need to figure out the perfect time to go so you don't catch a long line.

Don't know how hype the DJ drop is going to be, but I know I'm probably not going to cop anything online.  If I find anything I like at the store, I'll buy it such as the key chain.

Damn, shouldn't have passed up that painted camo camp :frown:

Feeling the same :smh: not normally a fan of woodland camos, but dug that camp, knew I should have picked up.. Project blitz got one up at 90 :rolleyes but they gotta be around for cheaper elsewhere...

On another note, this came in yesterday, and seriously blew me away. Colors look even better in person, and the quilting of the fabric is a nice touch. Really impressed with it

View media item 1491555

Last edited:
looks like everybody got hooked up with the exchange. I should have done it again

Sup with that Neil young tag?
Sup x CK x NY? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dam stone island hats don't look as bad in that picture James nice shine to em it's just that dam patch that is terrible to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom