Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx to someone who posted about atelier snapback I was able to cop yesterday

Gonna try to cop burg and coach jacket for the low in the summer

Oh god just what we need all the Preme heads that were smoking Newports now smoking Marlboro Reds and telling you way too much about its history just to say they been on that wave longer than you...:smh:
Well I just meant the red similarity seems natural, a shirt would be sick, but I do see your point.

Well I just meant the red similarity seems natural, a shirt would be sick, but I do see your point.

Wasn't knocking the Collab at all it would be dope to me reminds me of the Budweiser Collab... I just know this would happen like the Neil Young T, KRS One etc... Lol. Lebain hoodie had dudes in line arguing about knowing art LOL... Dudes turned into Art historians...

Last edited:
Supreme x E-Z Wider

But more realistically I agree a Kids collab would be great.

Also a North Face Recon backpack

Last edited:
Hopefully that rumored Kids collab is good.

Love that movie.

This... Has potential to be one of the greatest Supreme Collabs ever... I loved this movie man bought it on VHS from Coconut's (only older heads remember this) watched it like 20-30 times when I was a teenager...

This... Has potential to be one of the greatest Supreme Collabs ever... I loved this movie man bought it on VHS from Coconut's (only older heads remember this) watched it like 20-30 times when I was a teenager...

It's been a good 12 years since the last time I watched the movie, I'll have to revisit it soon, but the last time I watched it I remember thinking that I was glad I didn't get caught up in that kind of self destructive life style.

^ Lol was one of the funniest videos man... Look I ain't knocking anybody if you like it you like it but too many people front and that's corny only dude I respect was the guy who was basically like f*ck the Yankees I love Supreme though... Complex still trash though...

Last edited:
The young badass kid in that movie (Javier i think was his name) actually works at Supreme LA :lol:

As for clear nail polish it usually works ok...I messed up the "S" on my butterfly knife though using it. Meh. End of the day the stuff will fade anyway.
yeah i'm not sure if i used the wrong polish or what, but it made the paint run. that butterfly knife is crap either way - mine opens constantly - ended up taking it off my keys
Coconuts brought me back 
laugh.gif
 used to buy my used CDs from Strawberries, which became Coconuts, which became FYE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom