Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink is a nice summer color. I wear pink shirts all the time to work... With that being said pink is selling out because it is selling for the most money retail but I seen the pink Duck Crew sweater today and it was really nice in person...

100 points to whoever slaps a box logo on this
There's an autobody shop by me "Supreme Auto Body." I'll try to snap a flick soon.
this paint shop is around my way

o.jpg

I have a vaccum cleaner in my house that says Supreme in the legit correct font on the front of it.  Only difference is it's not italicized.  Makes me laugh everytime I walk by and see it.  Been meaning to take a pic, might do it when I get home today.

When I look at the whole DJ collection the acid green and pink are the only colors that stand out to me.

I feel like whenever supreme makes an item you can bet it'll be made in red,black,gray,white,black,navy so for anyone who has been buying a lot of supreme I could understand they'd be ready to get the less commonly made colors.

When I look at the whole DJ collection the acid green and pink are the only colors that stand out to me.

I feel like whenever supreme makes an item you can bet it'll be made in red,black,gray,white,black,navy so for anyone who has been buying a lot of supreme I could understand they'd be ready to get the less commonly made colors.

THIS

Most Sup items come in red, black, blue, white, grey so when I see a Yellow, Green, Purple, Pink, Orange, or Teal I go after those colors because those colors dont come around often

Kinda like OG Jordan Retros and Retro + colorways. I would go after the Retro + colorways cause most of the time those colors dont re retrod

whats the stickers...
nerd.gif
 hopefully w 3 orders i get some good ones, ive only seen that pic of the pizza one

So I'm sitting at school chilling and some dude comes up to me saying he got the new DOver street Jordan's and ask me if I want it. Tell me 2k but he's willing to go down to 1800. I was just like haha what home much? Then he's like I said 2k but I'm willing to down to 1400 finally offer. I told nah I'm good and he's like" oh I saw supreme so you know"cause I was holding the shopping bag. The thing was he was mad sus seemed like he was coked out or something. Funny experience.

Cliff: met a real life reseller

Other than that I met three cool as dudes on seprate occasions today talking about the supreme drop.

So in conclusion 1 out 4 people are resellers.

Anybody got physical pic of mint terry cardigan bought one wanna know how looks or quailty seems every oft is wanting white or black now

hmm, tempted to go to sup LA to see what's left. should've pulled the trigger on a navy shirt 

Picked up a Vietnam 6 panel. Hoping they bless me with the pizza sticker. Failed on three packages last week for the emoji sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom