Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resellers prolly lurk this thread, see that we all wanted the khaki six panel, copped that right away and the prices are stupid for em. Lol

Resellers prolly lurk this thread, see that we all wanted the khaki six panel, copped that right away and the prices are stupid for em. Lol

Lurkers always gonna lurk. Supposedly there was a fb group to keep lurkers away but I read that 75% of accepted members were kicked out lol.

For those who went to SupNY Today, did any of you guys notice which pins were there? I just remembered about them I completely I overlooked them and forgot what they were. Would've definitely purchased. Hopefully it's still there next week.

For those who went to SupNY Today, did any of you guys notice which pins were there? I just remembered about them I completely I overlooked them and forgot what they were. Would've definitely purchased. Hopefully it's still there next week.

im on the look out for a rose garden pin myself :nerd:

Lurkers always gonna lurk. Supposedly there was a fb group to keep lurkers away but I read that 75% of accepted members were kicked out lol.
im salty that i didnt make the cut fam
sick.gif
 i wouldve at least tried to contribute lol

thing is.. if you wanted a few things from it, you could most likely cop them all, best part about it. What other collab could you have done that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom