Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've only bought one used shirt, the red riding hood tee, and luckily for me it came in perfect. no fading, sweat stains smelliness nothing. I washed it right when I got it, and its good enough for me. I definitely would not make a habit of it though

I went to the thrift store for the first time yesterday.  I mainly went to see what cool gadgets I could find, but I looked at some of the clothes as well.  Like i would see burberry and polos for just 5 dollars.  But just being there would make me itch, like it was infested with bed bugs or something.

That's sucks @dzaster

buying used clothing is perfectly fine as long as you know what youre doing lol

This, I've bought clothes from consignment shops since HS and online as of late.
Just gotta ask for multiple pics To get a full view of what you are buying. For tees I always look at the collar to see if it's faded, stained or stretched out.

Last edited:
That's sucks @dzaster
This, I've bought clothes from consignment shops since HS and online as of late.
Just gotta ask for multiple pics To get a full view of what you are buying. For tees I always look at the collar to see if it's faded, stained or stretched out.
exactly. as long as the collar and underarms are good, theres nothing to worry about

Finally got my Striker Soccer Jersey in. I love it. I hope the other colors don't sell out and go on sale lol (wishful thinking) ... Got a HD Look of it at the end if the video if ya wanna check it out

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
honestly i hope this weeks drop is trash.. could really use a week off
mean.gif
 probably will take one either way tho unless its something i need

They gonna drop that Allstar Jersey or heels shirt this week FML. I know it. Next 2 weeks ago will be the Larry Clark/ Harmine Corrine Collab and the White Castle Collab. After that will be the Thrasher Collab man... Gonna be so broke by the end of the season...

So if the TNF is the best collection in the past decade you passing :nerd:
:rofl: denim jacket as the best in the past decade? Doubt it'll be the best this season... either way only thing I'm really waiting on is the All Star jersey and hopefully the nike Collab has some decent apparel because those GTS are cheeks :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom