Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone picking up heat and I'm just here with my first drop orders an a Joan of arc t shirt for this season :frown:

Either that's a really, really good fake or a mis-print.
Kermit looks off center but it has a water mark and most fake(tees at least) don't have a watermark on back of the label.
50/50 brethren is my opinion..

Edit:
Also the tag looks off center as well.
Ask for more pics if you can..

Last edited:

2 each

nice price man

finally wore this today. picked up the dog a couple weeks back too
Peep my two newest pickups: the shirt and the dog. 
roll.gif

One up to the dude who announced the restock but my lazy *** was sleep. Still picked up the black pizza tee thanks to @alp.  Had the grey in my cart at first 

One up to the dude who announced the restock but my lazy *** was sleep. Still picked up the black pizza tee thanks to @alp
.  Had the grey in my cart at first 
shirts are dope. I was gonna order online too but heard they weren't flipping which meant they would still in store, good for me so I didn't have to pay the 10 dollar shipping. I might scoop one more shirt and a cap or something one of these days.

One up to the dude who announced the restock but my lazy *** was sleep. Still picked up the black pizza tee thanks to @alp
.  Had the grey in my cart at first 
shirts are dope. I was gonna order online too but heard they weren't flipping which meant they would still in store, good for me so I didn't have to pay the 10 dollar shipping. I might scoop one more shirt and a cap or something one of these days.
Was thinking about picking up the hoodie back I already have the l/s so passed.

Got to get these pockets right for the Bape in May

Was thinking about picking up the hoodie back I already have the l/s so passed.

Got to get these pockets right for the Bape in May
yup Bape has been going in as of late, they got a lot of dope stuff releasing

I know it's off topic but is the bape store still in Soho? I don't hear anyone talking about it and I know Nigo sold the company. It was my spot back in the day though still remember getting the Grey Kaws Chompers and the Marvel Collab that came in that sick box..

I know it's off topic but is the bape store still in Soho? I don't hear anyone talking about it and I know Nigo sold the company. It was my spot back in the day though still remember getting the Grey Kaws Chompers and the Marvel Collab that came in that sick box..
yea its in soho like a block or two from supreme 

maybe four but the **** is close

Last edited:
It's probably in the same spot as always... I used to spend so much money in this store back in the day when I use to work for Rockstar Games. They were like 2 blocks away. I hardly go down there anymore since everything is so hard to get down there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom