Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad.gif

frown.gif
Don't b mad bro. Be happy that I'm happy!

Anyone pick up the seersucker hooded shirt? I want to see detailed shots..I keep missing the Navy online.

Last edited:

My only concern is that is a really weird combo. Seersucker is generally a classy material but the hoodie is super not classy.
Yeah it's definitely an odd piece.  Not a big fan of the hood on a regular shirt look (especially a button-down) so it's an easy pass for me.  I'd definitely be interest to see some fit pics of it though.

My only concern is that is a really weird combo. Seersucker is generally a classy material but the hoodie is super not classy.

It's looked at as super classy now, but up until the 1920s it was for poor people because it was durable and really light which is perfect for the Deep South.

camo pocket tee is dope… been trying to stay out of this thread all day, something came up at 11 and a few minutes after when i went to cop to backpack it was gone
mean.gif
 oh well, onto next week, hope everyone got what they wanted today
nthat.gif

Yeah I got what I wanted this morning, and I'm actually exhibiting self control this week. Looking forward to wearing that leopard shirt with my Velvet smoking coat.

I want to see the complete fit

Rockin the breeze hat wih the pants and jacket on

With the backpack on your back and carrying the duffel

#denimboyz :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom