Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was at the store yesterday, the backpacks were sold out and certain colors of the pique hat were gone as well

Hope the duffle is still there.. Couldve copped yesterday online but I was second guessing it. Thanks for the help. Ill be there in 20/30 if anyone needs me to look

Last edited:
Hope the duffle is still there.. Couldve copped yesterday online but I was second guessing it. Thanks for the help. Ill be there in 20/30 if anyone needs me to look

I visited the store yesterday afternoon 2pm'ish the duffle bag was still there, most of the TNF collab was there except the day pack.

no TNF stickers, but still plenty of Daniel Johnson stickers

If I didn't have to go see my lawyer I would've probably def ran into you homie. Usually go around that same time about 2.

Wasn't aiming for any of the TNF collab though only the coaches jacket. Just wanted to see the material on the seersucker and possibly pick up the magenta denim shirt.

looks like prices scared folks away. btwn this and the dj collab, what do you guys think about high prices and/or lots of inventory as a potential next step in combating resale? not saying that's what's going on but think it's an interesting this to discuss

looks like prices scared folks away. btwn this and the dj collab, what do you guys think about high prices and/or lots of inventory as a potential next step in combating resale? not saying that's what's going on but think it's an interesting this to discuss

I just hope it teaches resellers they don't need to buy everything every week bc it's not always that serious. I'm sure it'll all change once the next good collab drops tho. It was just a bad collab and then high prices with TNF that kept people away

I just hope it teaches resellers they don't need to buy everything every week bc it's not always that serious. I'm sure it'll all change once the next good collab drops tho. It was just a bad collab and then high prices with TNF that kept people away
i guess people are split - i really enjoyed the pieces, but decided against it because havent wore a backpack in forever and got the tnf expedition jacket last year. prices were def steep this year, bad margins for resellers and a lot of money to sit on in the meantime

I love having this conversation so I'll put in my 2 cents. I think price hikes are the only way to combat reselling. I look at the Jordan market as a prime example. I can't think of a single retro this yr that has resold for more than $50 over retail due to the new $185 price tag. It causes the average buyer to be more selective because they can no longer afford every release. But at the same time, prices are just barely reasonable enough for the die hard fans to still cop every weekend

y'all got any other things to do but ***** about resell lmao 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom