Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilarious..

$48 for a camping chair, and I bet whoever is sitting in that chair doesn't even skate.

What's the point anymore..
who needs it for camping ?

its a chair thats gonna be posted up in a corner at the crib if a homie wants to sit on it he could, itll even be good for when im playing xbox for a little. Im skinny so it should be comfy for me

That's a hell of a mark up
sick.gif
Seriously. I was almost convinced it would be $28 or $32 because how much the regular chair is.

Copped my black backpack on the first drop, and have been using it every day (college student).

I LOVE IT, it's a great high quality backpack that has room for everything. I pack a ton of stuff into it and it still manages to look slim and low profile which is dope, and the rain cover has saved my *** multiple times.

Highly recommended

Last edited:
Copped my black backpack on the first drop, and have been using it every day (college student).

I LOVE IT, it's a great high quality backpack that has room for everything. I pack a ton of stuff into it and it still manages to look slim and low profile which is dope, and the rain cover has saved my *** multiple times.

Highly recommended
Don't tell me this I need to be saving and stacking funds...

but it's just a chair... i don't skate anymore but i used to in high school 9 years ago. Doesn't mean I'm not entitled to it. All these people gotta take off their jordans because they don't ball. 

Wanted the chair but don't have the funds. Gonna be living in a small-*** room in the 92Y next year in manhattan, and thought it would be a dope little chair to have in there, but oh well haha

Wanted the chair but don't have the funds. Gonna be living in a small-*** room in the 92Y next year in manhattan, and thought it would be a dope little chair to have in there, but oh well haha
I think it would be to until someone comes over drunk and crush the chair.

I'll use the chair for grad school life if I'm living near campus or in the research lab.

Well I see the tired/lame argument from HB has made its way in here[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom