Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill bring that chair to the beach with my wiffle ball set 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

who needs a beach chair anymore 

Well I see the tired/lame argument from HB has made its way in here[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

its one of HBs most active members that brought it on over here too, smh

Copped the White Castle Vans, grey Heart tee & Blue Disrupt tee :smokin

Had to cop them White Castle Vans, them lil sliders been holding my broke self down for years at work :lol:

Candy & Girls tee were cool but I aint feel like trying for em

:lol: same kids that make that argument are the ones that buy up flyknit racers but dont run and Jordan 1s but don't hoop. I don't see why it's still an issue.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: didnt even see the backpack restock. grabbed the grey candy tee, black candy tee, and black disrupt tee.. :smh:

yeah even my brother missed the backpack. He was clicking the "New" tab and was like where TF is this backpack. 

yup, i always click the view all tab. I was looking for the chair only from this drop anyway so I scrolled all the way down for it and saw the bags and hopped on those first. 

scooped the black disturb tee and navy candy tee...noticed the bookbags restocked.

I got in touch with my supervisor to see if I could get clearance to expense the bag on the company CC since I would use it primarily for work.

By the time I got the OK black was OOS :smh:

Now I'm going to have to buy a bag that isn't Supreme to hold me over till next seasons bag.

Only tee I was interested in was the disrupt tee. Was gonna pick up the red one, but got the pale peach instead. Onto the next week.
scooped the black disturb tee and navy candy tee...noticed the bookbags restocked.

I got in touch with my supervisor to see if I could get clearance to expense the bag on the company CC since I would use it primarily for work.

By the time I got the OK black was OOS 
mean.gif

Now I'm going to have to buy a bag that isn't Supreme to hold me over till next seasons bag.

Last edited:
Buying Supreme on the company card. :lol: I can't even hate

I am a network engineer, i get dispatched from time to time around NYC so I always keep my bag full of screwdrivers, cables, computer, power supply etc.

Must remember to follow the Supreme golden rule "Buy now or regret later"

Copped the backpack for the homie. He wanted it more than I do but wasnt by the comp

Waiting on a restock for teh chair now for another homie

Camo bags def went first. I was curious once someone posted they restocked, I checked at 11:02 and black was still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom