Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Varsity Jacket 
happy.gif

Wow PASS. They should be the same price as tees

They're the same price as Cut and Sew tees. Materials are actually pretty nice.

I hesitated on buying the Grand Prix tank last year, and now I wish I had picked it up for a beach trip in a few weeks.

I hesitated on buying the Grand Prix tank last year, and now I wish I had picked it up for a beach trip in a few weeks.

That goes for both small box and collegiate right?

I haven't been following the brand too closely, but I think that the Tanks are always cut and sew (minus the Hanes Tanktops they did a while back)

I like the grey as well.

it'll probably be expensive though...

my guess around $180.

Last edited:

I'm not doubting the quality is on point but it's a tank top. All my tank tops are under $30. Paying $80 for a tank top is equivalent to paying $150 for a t shirt to me, which I would never do.

Last edited:
Are you sure you like the brand? I mean there's definitely higher quality stuff out there, but usually at a higher price point, and stuff that's about the same at way lower.

I'm not doubting the quality is on point but it's a tank top. All my tank tops are under $30. Paying $80 for a tank top is equivalent to paying $150 for a t shirt to me, which I would never do.
Those tanks aint preme tho

I think this is the latest we've waited for a drop list all season. All my usual IG sources are slackin

Not this time. Like I said, unless the towel comes out this week, and it doesn't look like it is, there's nothing drawing me in.

Even though I want a pair of sunglasses from a non-Luxottica company, the Supreme frames look like they'd fit my face weird. The tanks aren't something I feel strongly about, if I go after any one of them this season it'll be the Tahiti tank later this season, although that color pallet will make my skin tone look way too sickly.

saving my pennies for the TNF coach's jacket next week, even though I'm still kind of on the fence about the big graphic on the back.

edit: If the mophie drops again, MAYBE I'll buy something, if I'm swift enough.

Last edited:
Question, I don't wear sunglasses but are they all one size I might want to cop one for my mother for mothers day the leaporad cat eye one.

Not this time. Like I said, unless the towel comes out this week, and it doesn't look like it is, there's nothing drawing me in.

Even though I want a pair of sunglasses from a non-Luxottica company, the Supreme frames look like they'd fit my face weird. The tanks aren't something I feel strongly about, if I go after any one of them this season it'll be the Tahiti tank later this season, although that color pallet will make my skin tone look way too sickly.

saving my pennies for the TNF coach's jacket next week, even though I'm still kind of on the fence about the big graphic on the back.
just cop, worry about the graphic later

didnt know the tanks were that quality. might have to cop one now

The Cut n Sew stuff is generally pretty nice stuff, even though it's made in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom