Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if you're on the fence about spending that much, you definitely won't like it, since you're already going to have a predisposition to pick out flaws.

almost a 100 for a tank top? thats insane.....but still might cop. i just hope I'm completely satisfied with the quality at that price for a tank.

Black Varsity Jacket 
happy.gif
YES... how much is it?

Those tanks are too basic for that price, if it's even going to be that. Grand Prix and Monte Carlo I get, but those, nah.

That grey jacket is dope, so is the blue one, got that late 80's Bears Starter jacket look.

Yeah, that's Bae. We went to summer slam 2013 in la and stayed at the Hyatt, where she was staying, along with flair and a buttload of people. I got flair to do a woo for me. The kids are great for getting celebrity access.

nice you're lucky!had a crush on her since mcmahon-helmsley era lol i went to wwe axxess this year expecting to see her but she wasn't there :smh:

Glasses
Collegiate Tank
Pissed Shorts
Bandana Shirt
Bandana Shorts
Heels Shirt
Pissed shorts
Lightweight Oxford
Mesh Varsity

restock on cord classic logos and mophies

From hb

Last edited:
nice... just got home to find my Leopard Mini Harvard had arrived.

they threw 2 Box Logo Stickers and 1 daniel johnston I love you sticker

Has anyone ever ordered n older item and got newer stickers in the package

got candy sticker and broke my heart with the backpack

Damn it man... I want the heels shirt, varsity jacket, the Mophie and The 6 Panel.... I'm pretty sure the Mophie and 6 Panel will go first but is the Varsity and Heels shirt even hyped man... Just wondering how swift one must be tomorrow...

Last edited:
Damn it man... I want the heels shirt, varsity jacket, the Mophie and The 6 Panel.... I'm pretty sure the Mophie and 6 Panel will go first but is the Varsity and Heels shirt even hyped man... Just wondering how swift one must be tomorrow...
MOPHIE you say???
nerd.gif

ive ordered a newer item and got older sticker...origins sticker last f/w, and love joys sticker too well after release

Last edited:
This drop turned out not to be so bad after all. I'm gonna go for Varsity Jacket, Heels Shirt, 6 Panel and Intarsia Knit Camp. Thanks Channo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom