Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a dude from London at SupNY Who was aiming for the heels shirt. Homie was 29, had a dope legs tattoo on his arm. I recommended him to go with the purple one cause it looked the best cause he was more towards the black. He wanted two but couldn't do it for the price.

Everything has been selling out so fast this season...makes me wonder whats gonna hit the sale. Last season tons of great stuff hit sale...actually lots of my favorite cops i bought on sale or i copped, the item sat and eventually hit sale. Two favorites that come to mind are the denim hooded firemans coat and heavyweight flannel...damn i need more hw flannels- such superior quality and perfect fit, prob my favorite shirt. Pricey but worth every penny.

Everything has been selling out so fast this season...makes me wonder whats gonna hit the sale. Last season tons of great stuff hit sale...actually lots of my favorite cops i bought on sale or i copped, the item sat and eventually hit sale. Two favorites that come to mind are the denim hooded firemans coat and heavyweight flannel...damn i need more hw flannels- such superior quality and perfect fit, prob my favorite shirt. Pricey but worth every penny.
The blue flannel from last season was such a fail for me. Finally hit the sale...in my size. Missed it with the quickness. 

The Flamingos shirt was nice but the colors were very bland... That purple pops on the heels shirt it's the only color I would cop. If I didn't manage to pick it up I would of passed on the other colors. I'm gonna probably wear it when I go bowling or playing pool. Rock it with some Black and White Brogues, Suspenders, Black slacks And a wife beater with coffee stains on it... I would try to slick back my hair but its curly and pomade takes 3 years to come out... One bottle is a lifetime supply like Chappell said...

Wish I could find this in a medium

Was on the fence when I dropped and I passed...been regretting it ever since.  One of my favorite button up prints they've done.

Last edited:
Wanted to cop the Champion sweatpants on sale. Was hoping they'd go below 110 so I don't get taxed. They still had them in NY last time I was there in a few colors so I'm still hoping..

I need belt buckle from last season too never hit sale since it was an acc but if anyone has one pm me thanks

^ I was planning on doing the same when I get a Mophie, I'm on a 4s still as well.

Cris.
As much as I wanna throw my 4 across the Ocean and make it Skip the water, I can't let it go!

We been thur sooo much! 
tongue.gif

supreme-ss15-editorial-sense-magazine-2-640x960.jpg

supreme-ss15-editorial-sense-magazine-4-640x960.jpg

supreme-ss15-editorial-sense-magazine-3-640x960.jpg

supreme-ss15-editorial-sense-magazine-7-640x960.jpg

From Sense Magazine..
Top picture has an interesting tee...
Hmmm..
Edit: According to article another Brooks Brother collab...

Last edited:
The blue flannel from last season was such a fail for me. Finally hit the sale...in my size. Missed it with the quickness. 

I actually lined up for the sale to get that, and they had one last medium( the display one and I'm a large) so that was a fail. At least I got the blue overdyed hoodie from last season as a backup during that sale.

looking for a weak drop the next week or 2. just copped a DS red croc backpack for travel purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom