Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price point shouldnt matter..If you really want the jacket, you're gonna take every action to try and cook thursday morning.

Lol at not being able to be mad at the od NF x supreme prices.. like we should be happy to pay the 300% mark up on the dot shot jacket. Here's to hoping for less than 250...

People look at price? I just add to cart and pray I have enough to cover the purchase the moment I start looking at price i miss out double thinking then I have to pay a resaler for it :frown:

Last edited:
If you're mad at supreme prices, you're obviously broke. If you're broke, the wanna be hustlers of nt are thataway---------->

People look at price? I just add to cart and pray I have enough to cover the purchase the moment I start looking at price i miss out double thinking then I have to pay a resaler for it :frown:

This...

Like i said if you REALLY want the jacket why bicker on what the price is and lose out? Add to your cart and simply checkout. EVERYTHING we buy from preme is overpriced. Aint **** changed fam

Re-sellers love this post.

It is what it is..They out here.

Last edited:
Nah its far too over priced . Quality doesn't even justify the price anymore. Nothing is as creative as it used to be
Nope, supreme is actually priced alright when compared to other brands. I mean most of this board will pay $200 for ****** made and looking Jordan's

Thursday Morning:Checks price in EU and says not gonna cop

1059: Adds to cart, and says F it and cops

Last edited:

Ima do this. Card gon get declined bc broke boy. Resell gonna be too Much. :frown:

Going to a Yankees Nats game next week with the fam when I arrive home from school, shame I won't have a chance to grab the logo tee to wear it there. Or maybe it's a blessing, no chance of ketchup stains beer spills or other disasters 
laugh.gif

Wanna grab something for the summer with my last week of grocery money before it's back to being broke at home, been thinking the black S cap along with some white/green Stans...nobody selling the black S's anywhere though

This...

Like i said if you REALLY want the jacket why bicker on what the price is and lose out? Add to your cart and simply checkout. EVERYTHING we buy from preme is overpriced. Aint **** changed fam
It is what it is..They out here.

Got a point I'm never paying resale so this makes me feel better when the expensive item is had at retail.

exactly what i do. if i ended up looking at the price and decided i didnt like it, by the time i would come around to accepting it, it would be gone. I had no clue what I was paying for the chair 2 weeks ago until after i completely checked out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom