Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please tell me those are customs 
indifferent.gif

I'd actually like to see them work with another sneaker company. Maybe see what they'd do to a pair of Superstars or something from the Adidas skate line.

As far as footwear goes hopefully they give us some nice wallabees.

On a separate note I can't let my girl know how much money I'm about to spend on Thursday. :lol:

I'm thinking of only ordering tees on Thursday. I told my girl that I'd tighten the belt and not buy unnecessary things until after she gets a new job. Going to be hard to pass on those accessories, but hopefully it will be like last season and there will be more than enough to go around.

Supreme NY still has a couple of items in stock. Copped the Astro and Hockey Top to name a few of the more popular ones.

So wife now wants a Preme hoodie so she can stop stealing mine. 

Im assuming their S/S classic logo will NOT be as warm/thick as their box logos correct?

So wife now wants a Preme hoodie so she can stop stealing mine. 
Im assuming their S/S classic logo will NOT be as warm/thick as their box logos correct?

Yep, not like the box logo. Very thin. Good for cool summer nights.

Hockey top dropping? Gonna have to pass. Neil Young tee for me only next week unless I can get more cash

Headed to LA today..Any of you guys out there right now can shed light on what the line is looking like?

Last edited:
So it's MD Hockey Top OR navy Chrome Arc hoody, black boxers, navy Surf Style cap and probably a Trip Reset tee in whatever color looks best.

I like the Hockey Top better but i'd wear the hoody more and i'm tryna budget myself lol.

Anyone know how thick the chrome arc hoodie is? Not sure if I should cop seeing as though it's getting warmer.

If i'm not mistaked all S/S hoodies are Cotton french terry fleece and lighter than F/W. I have 2 S/S hoodies and they arent as thick as F/W but they are perfectly fine for an average cold day/night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom