Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long till i get ship confirmation?
A week to never sometimes.

When will it restock?
Its random if ever

Label created still hasnt shipped...?!
Wait a week

Warehouse numbet i need to cancel something? Aka it didnt sell out i dont want it.
1800supreme

Can i buy two with diff cc number?
Possibly but get creative with your "2nd" address

It sold out instantly wtf??
No it didnt. Seconds is a long time for this game.

***** overpriced whens sale?!
Everyday at Ross.

Box logo hoodies?
On ebay for 39.99 get em.

When is (blank dropping) ??
After initial drop...NO ONE ever knows more than day in advance

Think that covers 90% of it.
Why didn't I get a sticker?

How long till i get ship confirmation?
A week to never sometimes.

When will it restock?
Its random if ever

Label created still hasnt shipped...?!
Wait a week

Warehouse numbet i need to cancel something? Aka it didnt sell out i dont want it.
1800supreme

Can i buy two with diff cc number?
Possibly but get creative with your "2nd" address

It sold out instantly wtf??
No it didnt. Seconds is a long time for this game.

***** overpriced whens sale?!
Everyday at Ross.

Box logo hoodies?
On ebay for 39.99 get em.

When is (blank dropping) ??
After initial drop...NO ONE ever knows more than day in advance

Think that covers 90% of it.
Why didn't I get a sticker?
anyone know the fit of unreleased " x" and "y"...

Last edited:
So, how many dudes going to get in trouble with UPS/USPS for shipping the Fire Extinguisher? People at my job almost got fired and FedEx threatened to sue is if we ever made the mistake of shipping a ton of flammable hand sanitizer in one box without the proper markings again.

I'm sure that somebody at the warehouse must have gone through the Hazmat course or else this thing is going to be in store only, unless they ship it unfilled.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a cotton MA-1 like the one that just dropped?

It can be shipped filled, a shop just has to make sure that they've gotten the proper certification from the carrier. It'll have to go ground too, but that's not a problem for Supreme since they only ship ground.

I'm going to laugh when you start reading about resellers getting popped and losing their ability to even use a carrier for shipping a few of these unmarked via USPS priority or something like that.

I may try to get one now, because if they end up not shipping them, it's going to make them impossible to find at any cost.

It can be shipped filled, a shop just has to make sure that they've gotten the proper certification from the carrier. It'll have to go ground too, but that's not a problem for Supreme since they only ship ground.

I'm going to laugh when you start reading about resellers getting popped and losing their ability to even use a carrier for shipping a few of these unmarked via USPS priority or something like that.

I may try to get one now, because if they end up not shipping them, it's going to make them impossible to find at any cost.

I didn't even know I had one of these in my apartment... lol.. supreme increase me awarenesses

Also... look at how ratchetly dressed all the LA people are compared to the NYC people...

That always bugged me... but they probably wonder what this old guy is doing in the line

Last edited:
If they end up making it a replenishing item and keep them from season to season, this will be the only time they're expensive.

While you wouldn't get the big logo like they have now, I'd have preferred the comfortsoft boxer brief with the tiny tag on the waist.

What's the story on the Satin jacket? seen no price yet. Unless it didn't drop yet.
it was like 2 something 238?

Boxers didnt sell out they had boxes of em. There just dope and reasonably priced so kids are too hyped to wait extra week online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom