Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the thread. Take the time to look through it. Been posted at least a few times
I've seen some been posted but they have extra items that didnt drop.. Just wanted to see an official list without all the extra stuff that didnt drop.

I prefer the sports bottle > nalgene due to it being more convenient when running/ jogging. 

Nalgene does look better though I guess.

Last edited:
I think it depends. For running/jogging, the regular water bottle works well. 

But for purely lifting purposes, I like the Nalgene since it holds more water and is a little more durable. i've dropped dumbells on mine no problem 
laugh.gif

I've seen some been posted but they have extra items that didnt drop.. Just wanted to see an official list without all the extra stuff that didnt drop.

I feel you on that, but most official you gon get is Thursday morning, when the euro cats screen shot from their drop b.

I think it depends. For running/jogging, the regular water bottle works well. 

But for purely lifting purposes, I like the Nalgene since it holds more water and is a little more durable. i've dropped dumbells on mine no problem 
laugh.gif
Oh, so you're THAT GUY at the gym 
laugh.gif

Someone stole mines and I dont feel like searching for a new one on the bay

Last edited:
My best friend lives in nyc and he managed to snag me the camo MA-1 Bomber last one left in my size as well. Now I can focus on the shirts next week.

Good Saturday

So I'm really new to Supreme and I was just wondering if the store employees really are jerks? Specifically the LA employees.

Last edited:
So I'm really new to Supreme and I was just wondering if the store employees really are jerks? Specifically the LA employees.

It's hit or miss with all of them--the LA guys are nicer than the NY guys, but sometimes they're all just really nice for whatever reason.

I think it's hard because tourists are all idiots and don't know the deal and half the consumer base are like 17 year olds who are rich or don't know how to act or whatever

I actually think streetwear/Supreme/sneakerheads are literally the worst consumers out there so it's not surprising the employees are fed up day in and day out

Last edited:

when i visited the NYC store they were fine to me.   They are probaly hostile to the beasts and tourist. could be wrong tho

I think they are just annoyed by a certain kind of people.

When I go there I just ask for what I want and they get it from the back. But once I went there and this tourist who didn't know much English from what I could tell was just super excited and a little annoying just pick up ish and waving it like this this, I want this putting it on the counter trying to pay for the display. It was funny to me but they prolly experience that dozens of times a day.

I think they are just annoyed by a certain kind of people.

When I go there I just ask for what I want and they get it from the back. But once I went there and this tourist who didn't know much English from what I could tell was just super excited and a little annoying just pick up ish and waving it like this this, I want this putting it on the counter trying to pay for the display. It was funny to me but they prolly experience that dozens of times a day.

when i visited the NYC store they were fine to me.   They are probaly hostile to the beasts and tourist. could be wrong tho
It's hit or miss with all of them--the LA guys are nicer than the NY guys, but sometimes they're all just really nice for whatever reason.

I think it's hard because tourists are all idiots and don't know the deal and half the consumer base are like 17 year olds who are rich or don't know how to act or whatever

I actually think streetwear/Supreme/sneakerheads are literally the worst consumers out there so it's not surprising the employees are fed up day in and day out
Thanks a lot guys

I've been to the NY and LA store multiple times, and I never had any problems with the staff. As long as you don't start unfolding t-shirts, you should be fine.

There was a dude like 21 years old today at the store and he brought his mom...

I went to NYC with my fam and walked right into Supreme with my Mom & little Sister, too many people worried more about image than the feelings of their family. Good for that 21 year old cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom