Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because history channel shirts are starting to get really popular. If I saw that t-shirt with just the regular letter "H" on it I would think it was a huf shirt.

When you deal in the same type of product you really don't want to have your logo be so similar. No one is ever going to mistake your shirt for history channel, but they will mistake it for huf. With that said, best of luck on the brand.

Long sleeve copped
ohwell.gif
Damn what's wrong with the l/s

The material is not good this year
nerd.gif
Man I'm just a sucker for Sup long sleeves and i've been underwhelmed lately. But I'm gonna add this CDG to the collection, wish it had something on the back though.
Yea cant do it since there nothing on the back. Rather waste my money on another l/s

Let me know how the quality is tho

My roommate stay copping CDG 

I like the shirts. Huf script is what I think of when I associate the Huf brand. The H def not. But i also haven't followed Huf since they closed years ago

I like the shirts. Huf script is what I think of when I associate the Huf brand. The H def not. But i also haven't followed Huf since they closed years ago

It's not the actual logo that is the problem. It's that there are actual HUF shirts with the same placement designs on their shirts. Not saying that HUF created the logo on the chest and back idea but there is still too similarities within both shirts.

4639_1_L.jpg
4639_2_F.jpg

And honestly as just a simple critique of your designs, why not design something around the word "HVMVN" rather than abbreviating it? You took all this time to make your name so distinct, why butcher it and just have an "H" as a design? I just think it would be so much stronger the other way. My 2 cents though.

It's not the actual logo that is the problem. It's that there are actual HUF shirts with the same placement designs on their shirts. Not saying that HUF created the logo on the chest and back idea but there is still too similarities within both shirts.

4639_1_L.jpg
4639_2_F.jpg

And honestly as just a simple critique of your designs, why not design something around the word "HVMVN" rather than abbreviating it? You took all this time to make your name so distinct, why butcher it and just have an "H" as a design? I just think it would be so much stronger the other way. My 2 cents though.
just check the from of the H shirt. pretty dope graphic/illiustration 

Can we make this thread a place where people feel confident sharing items like this? He worked hard on it, and even though you might think of it as a rip off there are better ways to put it imo.

We aren't going to be family on here, but we should make it pleasant to share things from our lives. Keep it up @PriceBoy00  T shirts are simple and clean, something to build on. Don't settle.

As far as the CDG drop, very underwhelming imo. I'm saving a lot of money from this season thus far. Wanted a backpack and was hoping cog did some vans, didn't like how the backpack or CDG drop look.

Can we make this thread a place where people feel confident sharing items like this? He worked hard on it, and even though you might think of it as a rip off there are better ways to put it imo.

We aren't going to be family on here, but we should make it pleasant to share things from our lives. Keep it up @PriceBoy00
 T shirts are simple and clean, something to build on. Don't settle.

As far as the CDG drop, very underwhelming imo. I'm saving a lot of money from this season thus far. Wanted a backpack and was hoping cog did some vans, didn't like how the backpack or CDG drop look.

Well season 2 should be supreme pocket tees and pcl button downs

We aren't going to be family on here, but we should make it pleasant to share things from our lives. Keep it up @PriceBoy00
 T shirts are simple and clean, something to build on. Don't settle.

Repped for truth.

People come on here bashing supnt family. Props cuz I most certainly don't have my own brand and product.

And I hope yall dudes bashing ain't the type of cats copping those stupid hats made by tumblr brands with stupid sayings like "woes" or "sometimes I think about you"

Got a Supreme Champion XL Grey (Knicks/Mets color Stitching) coming in.

Ill be putting it up fo sale

Close to retail w/ shipping.

Last edited:
Brownstone Brownstone Thanks man I appreciate that. I have no problem with jokes or criticism. It's NT, so I'm used to that (and especially in this thread). I just prefer that people become more knowledgeable before they start throwing around words like "lawsuit" because I take my personal business quite seriously. I hope you all don't think Supreme is the first company to throw a big 'S' on a hat or jacket and call it theirs lol.

But anywho, carry on...

Last edited:
Brownstone Brownstone Thanks man I appreciate that. I have no problem with jokes or criticism. It's NT, so I'm used to that (and especially in this thread). I just prefer that people become more knowledgeable before they start throwing around words like "lawsuit" because I take my personal business quite seriously. I hope you all don't think Supreme in the first company to throw a big 'S' on a hat or jacket and call it theirs lol.

But anywho, carry on...
Supreme is built on ripoffs... keep doing what you do bro, atleast you have a dream.

Another weak week. Glad Im chilling out this season since I dont really have money coming in like that being back in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom