Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another weak week. Glad Im chilling out this season since I dont really have money coming in like that being back in school.
heres the thing. the only thing we've seen is the cog collab.

watch preme sneak some goodies in there 

The word trash is thrown around way too loosely on NT. 

I have a feeling some of yaw would've called MJ trash/washed prior to winning his first chip in 91.

That said, the flannel and hoodies in this collab are solid IMO. Hoping both are somewhere around $200 but i wont hold my breath.

Hoodie and timbs saved the collab solid and simple color combos that olive woo

Long sleeves are just lazy not worth flannels are ugly with the different colo combos pants let's not go there

But far from trash but if it was a box logo y'all would be calling it hottest thing since sliced bread.

Huf trash as hell

laugh.gif
I should sue them for having some of you in those 420 socks
this!

ish lame as hell

I'm one of the few looking forward to the CDG drop.  The more I really look at the pieces, the more I can see them fitting in my rotation.  That flannel is dope, I would wear that to work once a week.  

"CDG SHIRT" written across my HOODIE is not the business...

CDG colab is trash

Last edited:
I dont think the CDG drop is all that bad. I like the flannel & hoodie. The long sleeve is cool too but them pants....NAH :lol:

With that being said im passing

Got a Supreme Champion XL Grey (Knicks/Mets color Stitching) coming in.

Ill be putting it up fo sale

Close to retail w/ shipping.
Your selling it before you got it??

you didn't want it in the first place?

or just wanted to sell something?

Order just came in from the last drop, and looks like they decided to throw in a poster.  Hey I'll take it, it's better than nothing. 

CDG drop will be mad expensive. Ain bout that life. Last season i spent so much money, this season so far haven't spent over $200 yet. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom