Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man they going heavy with this drop. that ls is nice, and the leather coaches jacket and the sherpa. whew only room for one though 

This is a little early but how much do you guys think the bogo crewneck will be for resell? I wanna cop but I know I have no chance

Are you implying that I'm a reseller because there's an item that I'm interested in?
It's a serious question guys, I knew there would be someone that would say that but I just need an estimate to put the money to the side.

rule #1 of SupNT dont use the "R" word.

nobody knows what 3rd party price will be, we all wear our stuff in here.

rule #1 of SupNT dont use the "R" word.

nobody knows what 3rd party price will be, we all wear our stuff in here.

I feel you my man but I've never copped anything off supreme website before. Tried once and I struck out.
I'm not calling me or any of you the forsaken "R" word :lol:
I just feel like my only chance is in the aftermarket, I'm already a member here so I thought why not bring my question here???

I feel you my man but I've never copped anything off supreme website before. Tried once and I struck out.
I'm not calling me or any of you the forsaken "R" word
laugh.gif

I just feel like my only chance is in the aftermarket, I'm already a member here so I thought why not bring my question here???
No one knows bro. 

my blk s logo started fading from so much wear, anyone know how i can bring back the color, thanks :]

(if someone says washing, whats the best way to keep the brim sturdy and not flimsy after the wash)

Are you implying that I'm a reseller because there's an item that I'm interested in?
It's a serious question guys, I knew there would be someone that would say that but I just need an estimate to put the money to the side.
didn't mean to offend but its pretty common for resellers to low-key ask what resell prices are going to be on forums so they can gauge what to buy with the highest profit margin. it can be frustrating for us guys that are just trying to buy to wear 

That material. I used to have something like that. It's like a fleece polar or something. It got hard afterwards. Meh

didn't mean to offend but its pretty common for resellers to low-key ask what resell prices are going to be on forums so they can gauge what to buy with the highest profit margin. it can be frustrating for us guys that are just trying to buy to wear 
It's all good man I appreciate the response regardless. I see you guys don't know though so I'll just put an amount to the side.

Probably will pass on this weeks drop.
On a side note, got my black varsity jacket from drop few weeks back and it is flames! :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom