Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dcypoe always roastin dudes
roll.gif

you guys think the beanies will sit at the store? really want one but aint trying to pay shipping and tax on them.

Another week, another pass. Glad I;m not feeling this season too much bc I'd be ****** with my Thurs class ending 11:20. Can't even bring a lap top bc it'd be too obvious since I'm in a small class where all the notes are handed out. Only thing I have my eye on for myself are box logo beanies so gonna try the phone for my first time when it comes.

How we sizing on the sherpas? Im gonna go L like my usually hoodie size.. But i feel like it might be big not sure

If you're still in high school and need a high school career hit me up I know a really good one that doesn't require much work to make lots of money or supreme money. I get paid 33/hr. 5 hours a week. Waiting on another company to respond to me as well. It's a huge field as well

If you're still in high school and need a high school career hit me up I know a really good one that doesn't require much work to make lots of money or supreme money. I get paid 33/hr. 5 hours a week. Waiting on another company to respond to me as well. It's a huge field as well
hey man u don't post on FB selling pages with pictures of money and say who wants to join my team and make mad cash right???

already purchased the white sherpa and the white and teal chenille hoodie. done for the season unless there are some nice t shirts

33/hr for a gig that recruits high schoolers 
roll.gif
. So how many energy drinks/knives am I buying from you?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom