Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude said Reddit. Lmao u win. I'm too old and slow to understand how that site works.

Too bad, I wanted you in the group too

people still think there's nothing but steals all the time on the supnt group lol. If anything, it's mostly yeezy/future releases talk, wdywt,  an occasional sale, and other random stuff. It's pretty much a less annoying version of NT.
Just a few things off the top of my head that I got from the group over the time I've been in there:

Neil Young - $50
Taxi Driver - $40
Beachball - Free (thanks Jesse)

The deals are there when they need to be. Oh and don't get me started on the Yeezy's I got for retail. Or the heads up on the 21M OVO raffle that I was lucky enough to have won. I will always love NT but I also am happy to have helped make a group that can trust each other and not worry about lurkers and (generally) not worry about drama and some other BS that can sometimes come with NT. Let me guess, I haven't even posted yet and Meth banned me for being happy?

EDIT:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's not about having the best group or some elite nonsense, it's about having a group of people you trust and would be willing to oop for retail on the reg, chat with etc. For most of you, our group is NOT THAT PLACE. You probably have your own group of people you like/trust and that's who you should make your own group with. Most of the stuff we do on our FB group wouldn't be allowed here (oops, derails, swearing, etc) and that's the only reason we have it. The point of my post above was not to brag or anything, just to show that if you do something like what we did it is a really nice place to get help and help others and I have many friends because of it. TL;DR ---> MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP with people you trust

Last edited:
New to the thread, on the hunt for the TNF maps backpack (either color). Any other recommended groups or places to look?

New to the thread, on the hunt for the TNF maps backpack (either color). Any other recommended groups or places to look?
Just a heads up if you didn't know already, those bags do not fit a whole lot of stuff. There's one main pocket and the crappy front pocket and that's it. I got rid of mine because it was too small for my daily use. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be good for you but just take it into consideration as I wouldn't have bought it when it dropped if I had known.

Just a heads up if you didn't know already, those bags do not fit a whole lot of stuff. There's one main pocket and the crappy front pocket and that's it. I got rid of mine because it was too small for my daily use. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be good for you but just take it into consideration as I wouldn't have bought it when it dropped if I had known.
Its a hot-shot right? I think I already own one, but yeah I wouldn't use it as a primary pack, just one to toss goodies in and carry around, nothing extreme. Thanks for that though!

SWEARING?! Awww **** man, sign me the **** up please bruh! I'm tired of these ol *** *** ****** warning me everytime I use adult language up in this *****.

So srs.

Also, not too brushed up on the backpack knowledge, and I'm assuming there are reps/fakes of these? I was looking at the S/S 14 and 15 camo bags, but the stitching and quality just looked off compared to some legit ones I saw but were way too expensive. Could of been bad pics? 

Its a hot-shot right? I think I already own one, but yeah I wouldn't use it as a primary pack, just one to toss goodies in and carry around, nothing extreme. Thanks for that though!
Not a hot shot as far as I know. But if you just want to use it for odds and ends it'll be fine.
SWEARING?! Awww **** man, sign me the **** up please bruh! I'm tired of these ol *** *** ****** warning me everytime I use adult language up in this *****.

So srs.
Man, you know what I mean. It's not a big deal but it's stuff we get banned for here (getting around the filters). 

Also, not too brushed up on the backpack knowledge, and I'm assuming there are reps/fakes of these? I was looking at the S/S 14 and 15 camo bags, but the stitching and quality just looked off compared to some legit ones I saw but were way too expensive. Could of been bad pics? 
Just a rule of thumb, they make fakes of literally everything. Always do your due diligence and if you can't find a way to legit check, just pay the extra $$$ and buy from a legit reseller.

laugh.gif
I was being serious though... they're way too strict here.
For future reference, when you use the term "srs" you will not be taken srsly. Hahaha

And I agree. Which is why it's nice to shoot the **** with my fambs and not give a **** about what I'm saying.

Last edited:
For future reference, when you use the term "srs" you will not be taken srsly. Hahaha

And I agree. Which is why it's nice to shoot the **** with my fambs and not give a **** about what I'm saying.
:lol: Duly noted. I've only seen the "srs/not srs" thing here and I figured that's how you let people on the Internet know that you're not ******* around.

i have the map backpack not for sale and it is a small bag... i use it mainly as a carry on for some light packing when on vacation... i wouldnt recommend it if its your go to bag where you need to store a lot of stuff in

I looked into grabbing one of the TNF collab backpacks and yeah they just seem way too small for me.

Last seasons backpack is the GOAT, been using it everyday and it never lets me down. The rain cover is genius....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom