Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i got a pair of supreme foamposites that say we aren't getting an email tomorrow 
I got a pair of broken supreme slides that say we are.

JK I didn't really buy those whack *** sandals.

JK I don't really think they will send out an email tomorrow. Just secret release Thursday.

it's a damn shame about the quality of the slides. I was really looking forward to them. danvsman danvsman you just stirred up all kinds of feels :frown:

semi srs :lol:

it's a damn shame about the quality of the slides. I was really looking forward to them. @DanVSMan you just stirred up all kinds of feels
frown.gif
Haha yeah. I didn't cop on release day. To me, it seemed like the facemask: a HB dream but with little to no practical value. If I want sandals, I'll buy some damn good sandals. Same with that facemask. If I want to stay warm while skiing, I'll just buy actual ski gear that is better and costs less. 

the fact that they snubbed all these dudes waiting on the jordans is marvelous. they posted the mj pic on their instagram to get the hype rolling even more than what it was, which im sure dudes signed up to their newsletter expecting that email, then come monday they send out the indy collab email. genius. **** the rest, b hahaha
roll.gif

the fact that they snubbed all these dudes waiting on the jordans is marvelous. they posted the mj pic on their instagram to get the hype rolling even more than what it was, which im sure dudes signed up to their newsletter expecting that email, then come monday they send out the indy collab email. genius. **** the rest, b hahaha
roll.gif

Well just be ready to check your email tomorrow.  
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom