Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get Nike x Supreme collabs a lot

wonder if this is a start to more future Jordan collabs

I was a little dissapointed when I originally found out supreme was making a totally un-skate-related item. But then I remembered that Jordan 5's were confirmed as skate shoes by an actual skater - 

in for 10:58 boiz

Last edited:
I know it's not Jordan related, but I saw Virgil Abloh speak tonight, and got an autograph in my Supreme book. Thought the shout-out was pretty cool. 

I was a little dissapointed when I originally found out supreme was making a totally un-skate-related item. But then I remembered that Jordan 5's were confirmed as skate shoes by an actual skater - 

in for 10:58 boiz

:lol: they been making non-skate shoes for years.

I know it's not Jordan related, but I saw Virgil Abloh speak tonight, and got an autograph in my Supreme book. Thought the shout-out was pretty cool. 
dope 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
They really are so ***

I expected this thread to be wild by now. Good thing they got a thread in JB for the hype
I was WONDERING why this thread wasn't as active as I thought it would be, still poppin but I didn't realize there was a JB thread...definitely avoiding after checking it out lol

I'm not even trying for these. I've accepted getting them would be impossible. I don't like them anyway

Spent the money on Knicks home opener tickets instead 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Does Supreme let you reroute packages. I know I always try to drop off at local FEDEX, UPS, or USPS whenever I make online orders. Some places prohibit you from doing so. (as in they wont let UPS allow the receiver to change delivery settings).

Does supreme let you make a delivery request to local UPS store?

Last edited:
Does Supreme let you reroute packages. I know I always try to drop off at local FEDEX, UPS, or USPS whenever I make online orders. Some places prohibit you from doing so. (as in they wont let UPS allow the receiver to change delivery settings).

Does supreme let you make a delivery request to local UPS store?
NO THEY DONT

I was WONDERING why this thread wasn't as active as I thought it would be, still poppin but I didn't realize there was a JB thread...definitely avoiding after checking it out lol

I'm not even trying for these. I've accepted getting them would be impossible. I don't like them anyway

Spent the money on Knicks home opener tickets instead :smokin  

Might as well just burn your money Haha...

Lmao... I have a better chance copping off supreme tomorrow then the Knicks making it into the playoffs..
Hope you enjoy the 5s then 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

yea man its basically for fraud prevention
It does suck though. My work is a block away from SupNY but since my billing address is in MD if I tried to cop online (since I work thursdays) the **** would get sent STATES away when I'm LITERALLY across the street smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom