Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mz0e769.jpg

lmfao saw this on reddit and thought it was hilarious. fyi that dude is javi, he works for supreme and was the one who answered the telephone when that dude called in to ask about the jordans. i think the yt vid was posted in here the caption of course was you gotta be quicker than that lol 

Indy L/S and Teal Camp cap Shipped already! 
nthat.gif

Next week UPS gonna be busy at my pad!

alien.gif

READY TO ROCK!

It'll be dope to see a Chicago Bulls supreme jersey. Supreme in the front Jordan 23 in the back in white, red and the black pin stripe jersey. Now that'll be amazing if that happened.

Or shorts like how Don C designs his basketball shorts. Supreme in the crotch jumpman on the side or "Jordan" on the side. In Bulls colors

Be honest guys, how many of you are buying these to resell? I am
I'm not. I have an actual job bro. You're what's the problem with the shoe game Lol jk. Don't u hate when people say that. I actually want the camos tho. I'll sell everything else

Be honest guys, how many of you are buying these to resell? I am

This brand makes so much money off me, why not? Might also use for eventual trade bait, but not my fault kids spend their parents money to buy them for ridiculous $ on the first day.

To be honest I don't think anyone in their right mind will trade Banned 1s or bred 1s for supreme 5s. You can try though there are people with multiple pairs but I doubt it

I definitely want a camo pair to keep but if I'm able to finesse a pair into some 1s I most def will

If these stay up for a third of how long it took to sell out, we all eating.

Last edited:
Are there any general tips for copping off Supreme? The only other time I tried was for the Foams and that was a fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom