Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why wouldn't it be? 
eyes.gif

quick question:

two different cards
same billing address
middle initial used in my order name for one order

should i be good or what else should be altered?

quick question:

two different cards
same billing address
middle initial used in my order name for one order

should i be good or what else should be altered?
lol tbh tho you are not gonna be able to buy two of these on the same computer unless you use private browser for second pair. Supreme only letting people buy one colorway, if you on two computers you should be good ya

i'm sure this has been asked before, but does anyone know why declined credit card screens pop up after check out when you know you have funds? for the foams, i got that screen 5 or 6 times. never actually got a confirmation on the website, but did get a confirmation email.

happened to me last week but the order went through

happened to me last week but the order went through
yes if you get this error just keep spamming checkout as the order can still go through, happened to me on neil young, said declined but 1 week later the package showed up...

View media item 1749444

lol tbh tho you are not gonna be able to buy two of these on the same computer unless you use private browser for second pair. Supreme only letting people buy one colorway, if you on two computers you should be good ya

smh i actually have a homie who's been using his ATC service for a while and is pretty successful in most cases..
i'm in meetings most of my day so I don't have the time to be free for 11am drops like i used to..

in this one time since it is on a friday i can actually try manual in addition to the service---but yeah, i've never tried to go for two of the same item bruh...hence why i asked.. i've seen it posted before on how folks have altered the apt # spelling/abbreviation.. or other modifications that allegedly work.. but..yeah..

thanks though... :smh:

I'm not a fan of resellers at all, but I understand they are necessary in a lot of instances. However, reselling something that EVERYONE else wants to resell is a nightmare. Coupled with the kind of people you're going to be dealing with as "customers," I don't want any part of these. Too much of a headache as a seller with PayPal policies, etc since everyone is going to be undercutting each other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom