Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprised no NYC STORIES. Anybody camp and how was stock? Complex said everything was sold out in 10 minutes.
Waiting on that video from Complex
smokin.gif
emily o  
devil.gif

10 minutes means stock was extremely limited in quantity. Like the 1st 5 people bought 1 of each and sold out lol. I could see 30 min to an hour.
ehhh, if you have gone to an instore drop you see people in the front coming out with a ton of "1 per person" items, like bags on bags

Is west bmore suburban like that? If not, they're not gonna leave it on the stoop.

Yea I live in the county now. Other carriers leave stuff at my door (apartment) but not UPS. I think it's a different driver cuz when I usually order on Thursday and get my package on Friday dude knows not to try til after 3. That darn Friday drop messing things all up lol

I miss the days when Supreme used to allow you to hold the package at a UPS facility. |I

wierd morning for me. i had my bot on and i duno what happened but it checked out two black shirts size medium. two different emails and conformation numbers but checked out at the same time 10:59am honestly only wanted 1
Let me get the other medium 

NIKE and JB have garments that read on tag Do Not Wash

My girl has a Destroyer jacket that has the worst Care instructions ever!

Did everything sell out instantly this morning?

Didn't even try this morning after getting lucky last week with 1 pair of 5s

he's referring to the fact that JB brand shirts fit stupid big. but it was stated earlier that that problem has since been fixed 

650 seems really low for a fc price on these. i bet theyre not allowing them to price them too high so they dont sit
Yeah what usually happens is flight club will start low (for them lol) and then skyrocket the price then people freak out over the price and then fc will drop the price for a short period of time to boost sales then shoot em back up again

I remember when they dropped that YankeePreme collabo, kids walked out with bag full of clothes...I mean 3-5 bags each....even that Dtect that was there to secure the line had that Yank/Preme hoody on lol...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom