Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if they are restocking and bots are checking them out quick or just reg site glitching

PM going crazy

Am i the only one who didnt receive a tracking number for my shirt?

Checked out at 10:59 .. but i got a tracking number for my hat which checked out at like 11:08 ..

Supreme restocks during the whole week. Y'all need to relax with the resell prices.

they def don't restock throughout the week. maybe a couple of times but not throughout the week 

Yeah, that's what i meant

"Restocks" get eaten up in a matter of seconds. Besides, can't babysit my computer all day.

(but yes, prices need to come down)

True. But i am today.

nah they do small restocks throughout the week only like 1 size 1 color and 1 of the item tho usually

Haha, that qualifies as a restock in '15.

I can't sit at a computer all day long with page monitor going, I need to do real life things lol. I will hold off a bit, do you guys see the prices going down at all?

Haha, i hear ya' man.

Restock five years ago = FSR

Restock today = one size/item

Repped

I can't tell if they are restocking and bots are checking them out quick or just reg site glitching

PM going crazy

Same. Once the restock is posted, it's gone just like that. The varsity jacket sat for about 5 minutes but other than that, each restock is moving faster than Dr. Gero heading to activate his androids.

at this point.. I would just buy any Jordan item just for fun!

even the Varsity if it pops up

at this point.. I would just buy any Jordan item just for fun!

even the Varsity if it pops up
You think I should pay resale for a hoodie now or should I wait at least a week to see if I can catch a restock? I don't wanna risk the price rising too too much.

You think I should pay resale for a hoodie now or should I wait at least a week to see if I can catch a restock? I don't wanna risk the price rising too too much.
The LA store had alot of GEAR

wouldn't be surprised if all those kids start posting them up tonight!

Im Tempted to leave here and go get in line grab whatever is left

I heard they had Tons of Tee's

The LA store had alot of GEAR

wouldn't be surprised if all those kids start posting them up tonight!

Im Tempted to leave here and go get in line grab whatever is left

I heard they had Tons of Tee's
Oh word, that's pretty cool. Let me know if there are any Hoodies left and i'll try to make it worth your time 
nthat.gif

Am i the only one who didnt receive a tracking number for my shirt?

Checked out at 10:59 .. but i got a tracking number for my hat which checked out at like 11:08 ..

usually hate posting about shipping. but checked out at 10:59 with black hoodie and shirt - no shipping info yet.

anyone ordered either item and got shipping info?

usually hate posting about shipping. but checked out at 10:59 with black hoodie and shirt - no shipping info yet.

I ordered a black t-shirt and got order confirmation but have yet to receive shipping confirmation. It says could take up to 5 days thought, so if you got order confirmation you should be good.

Just got shipping info like 5 minutes ago for my 3 items so emails still going out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom