Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I just saw pictures of the Corduroy hat that released a few weeks ago. Really made me regret not getting it. :smh:

Oh man, I just saw pictures of the Corduroy hat that released a few weeks ago. Really made me regret not getting it.
mean.gif
They're still available on the website. Well, at least yesterday they were. I was thinking about copping.

Woulda gotten the green corduroy fitted but my size 7 1/8 long gone now :smh:

Thinking bout getting one of them Pledge skullies

i wouldnt advise anyone of copping fitteds online since supreme tends to run big and they dont do returns period... but if you know your size definitely cop or near the nyc or la store try it on...

i wouldnt advise anyone of copping fitteds online since supreme tends to run big and they dont do returns period... but if you know your size definitely cop or near the nyc or la store try it on...
THIS

I'm SITTING ON A BLACK CORD 7 1/2

Last edited:
 I thought you could return stuff to Supreme for store credit? I ask because I got the camp cap last week (or maybe 2 weeks ago) and it doesn't fit well, and I wanna return it, I sent an email to supreme within the 2 days and no response for almost 4 days now. Am I SOL? Will I just have to hope to sell on eBay? Thanks in advance.

I thought you could return stuff to Supreme for store credit? I ask because I got the camp cap last week (or maybe 2 weeks ago) and it doesn't fit well, and I wanna return it, I sent an email to supreme within the 2 days and no response for almost 4 days now. Am I SOL? Will I just have to hope to sell on eBay? Thanks in advance.
I think hats are no refunds b

Forgot who asked, but supla was out of devil stickers. Only sticker they had was box logo.

Rocked my cord new Era today and I loved it. Glad I got it.

Tried on my size M small box thermal zip and it bunches up at the pits. My chest is about 40", had a feeling it'd be a little big. Not sure how I feel about it, anybody else have the same problem? The lengths seem okay, it just seems super wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom