Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was in need of another travel tote smh. This will be my 3rd one, But I guess it's the end for #759boyz, this season has been #802boyz and like today #835boyz.

They gonna release anything next Thurs with it being Thanksgiving and all? Hoping something I actually want will be dropping since I wont be in class for once...

doubt it. probably a black friday email.

gonna wait it out for the prices to drop
nerd.gif

??

Got through @ 11:00 for a Black Mountain Pullover. Reminds me of my old illegal business shirt. Surprised everyone was having problems, mine just went through like normal.

Last edited:

Got through @ 11:00 for a Black Mountain Pullover. Reminds me of my old illegal business shirt. Surprised everyone was having problems, mine just went through like normal.
samething i said in previous pages. the jacket print reminds me of the illegal business hoody 

Last edited:
The ppl that copped today =/= the ppl who said it was trash.

I dont get why yall attempt to make this correlation all the damn time

But people in this very thread who called it trash lazy money saved

Same ones saying copped :lol:

Won't say any names but cough cough ^^^^

Last edited:
some people say a supreme item is trash banking that others will turn away when in reality they was copping all along

These bags are the same material as the Superdry bags /

SUPREME x SUPERDRY = game over!! LOL!!

I also copped the black canister bag and Black backpack... Copped the mtn. parka at 1100 then couldn't get back on the site unitl 11:30

WARNING: THAT ALL OVER THERMAL IS SCREENPRINTED WITH SUPREME ALL OVER IT.... IT'S PRETTY BAD
View media item 1794655View media item 1794657

Last edited:

i just woke up and I'm glad i passed since it looks like you guys had a bad time. 

on another note i got my goggles in and i was planning on keeping all of them but these ***** are straight BUNK! what kind of ****** *** goggles are these? i wouldn't of mind paying 150 for a good quality set of goggles, I'm very disappointed, i guess i won't be skiing this year after all.
You can't go skiing without a pair of Supreme goggles? 
laugh.gif

I didnt really care for this collab. And the sad this im a.huge TNF fan and Supreme fan but didnt cafe for that all over print. But not ashamed to say i copped the red pullover and flipped it within 30 mins for a quick $100 profit after expenses. Cant beat that for basically 5 mins of work max. Hate if you want, but i love North Face, I love supreme, love style and fashion. But I also love money and need it to buy more of all those things I previously mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom