Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get hype for the preview. Make a list of all the items I want to cop. Then I end up copping a 10th of the my actual list because I'm a broke college kid 
laugh.gif

Been thirsting for another pair of dunks for a while. 

Very surprised they didn't do an SB for their 20th considering their roots in the skate culture

Im really hoping we get some dope l/s :D. Liked the one that was pictured a few pages back. Here's to a good season [emoji]127867[/emoji]

soooo it turns out i'm going to NY for work Tues-Thurs...I'm going to be off all day on Thursday...

I'm heading to the Supreme store no questions...

my question for yall is since I have not been in NY on the first day of a season opening....you think there will be lines to get in the store???

If so.....I honestly just wanna cool it & have a normal shopping experience in store..would it be wise to just go in the afternoon on Thursday?  what time does the hype/crowd normally disperse?

soooo it turns out i'm going to NY for work Tues-Thurs...I'm going to be off all day on Thursday...

my question for yall is since I have not been in NY on the first day of a season opening....you think there will be lines to get in the store???

If so.....I honestly just wanna cool it & have a normal shopping experience in store..would it be wise to just go in the afternoon on Thursday?  what time does the hype/crowd normally disperse?
Can't speak for NY but I went to the season opening of the LA shop a few seasons back & it was the absolute worst. Line was heavy ALL DAY 'til closing & you couldn't get nothing "good" unless you cut. Season opening definitely is not worth it IMO & your better off just buying online.

Supreme going all out on the accessories this season

Also

"Supreme can make anything and people will buy it" in full effect

Last edited:

Get there early.  The line usually goes around the block 

Last edited:
welp i guess i better start selling some ****, i actually like a lot of the items mostly the accessories tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom