Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, someone needs to swing a beach ball over here man lol

Never understood why some of y'all care about stickers so much. You're welcome to have all of mine.
Anyways, my stuff came in...Trying to figure out what I'll have to do to get the Mighty Ducks colorway...
View media item 1428762
Stickers please lol

Did I read that correctly? 6'5"? Damn man, I would think you'd need an XL, but as long as you're happy with it :pimp:  

That's wild. I'm 6'0 even and like an XL in tees for a looser fit. Suprene been playing with the sizing these last seasons tho

View media item 1429599View media item 1429597
Got them box logos from back in the day. Wish the store was still there. They sold them exclusive Newport force joints there at one point. Remember from my subconscious memory that one particular awkward pillar in the store decked out looking like a carton of newpies. Damn, and it's been about 2 years now that I haven't smoked a Newport lol.

That's one reason I want that court jacket lol and I ordered the stripe crew neck n white is that first stripe blue or black and dame I jus realized wat I asked lol

No AYO but how often do yall change the underwear? Unless yall wearing these thing for more than a couple of days, you should be fine with buying white boxers.

Last edited:
Next month something major should be dropping at supreme
anyone know what ?

I believe it's another nike collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom