Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how the arena tops fit? I copped my true size. Thanks

Depends how you like the fit. I went up a size cause I like my tops to be a little loose and big, plus I have a big belly. TTS should be a perfect fit. It does run a little short on the finishing, but since I went up a size it's like mid thigh which is perfect for me.

I'm out on the court if it's 200+.  Slightly disappointed but certainly not surprised.  Black LS soccer jersey is a must and I want the navy cardigan but definitely want to see the price first.

I copped the arena top in small. I would say TTS. Definitely feel it's cut a little short and a little too wide for my liking. Quality piece though

Shadow Plaid and Neil came in, fit great.

Gave me 2 beach balls and lots of stickers.

I hope that drop list is accurate for tomorrow. I can cop my Rose cap and chill on the rest. Now to just decide between navy or black. Black would look good with my Rose Bowl jersey tho :smokin
c7NJRa2.gif

sheisty seazun
Kids grew up so damn fast. gotta be young to film so heavy. Ave is beasting right now

Shadow Plaid and Neil came in, fit great.

Gave me 2 beach balls and lots of stickers.
Want please.

Last edited:
I'm out on the court if it's 200+.  Slightly disappointed but certainly not surprised.  Black LS soccer jersey is a must and I want the navy cardigan but definitely want to see the price first.
I am too I was looking forward to it but only if it was below $200 but that satin club jacket on the other hand....

why do supreme's charges randomly disappear from bank statements? yesterday I noticed I had more money in my account than I should have but didnt get why. just realized its because supreme's charge disappeared. this has happened to me before with them. I think nike too if I remember correctly but def with supreme before. it reappears within a couple days. but its extremely annoying and makes me think I have more money than I actually do. anyone know why this happens? I already got my order.

why do supreme's charges randomly disappear from bank statements? yesterday I noticed I had more money in my account than I should have but didnt get why. just realized its because supreme's charge disappeared. this has happened to me before with them. I think nike too if I remember correctly but def with supreme before. it reappears within a couple days. but its extremely annoying and makes me think I have more money than I actually do. anyone know why this happens? I already got my order.
Chill out bro

so today, my pending charge from Supreme disappeared.

has this happened to anyone and will it reappear?

I wont be mad at all if it stays gone other than that I should've spent more money. lol.
Mine did that too idk why. Does that mean preme gave me some stuff for free
nerd.gif
Just part of the CC auth process.

Supreme puts a pre authorization charge on your card for the amount of your order. When they fill the order and know the product is in stock they then use that preauthorization as a charge....the pre authorization is good for 48 or 72 hours. After that it drops off and they either have to reauthorize it or fully charge the card.  Once the order is fully shipped you should see the charge re-appear.

Hope they restock some of the stuff from the first drop. Was at work when everything dropped and by time I got on break everything I liked was gone :lol:

If not then just a navy S rose hat especially if im off work cause of that snow storm lol

I'm pretty positive the camo backpack and butterfly knife (that I already copped) are all I want from this season.

Not sure why I keep checking this thread, aside from looking for backpack pics since mine isnt scheduled to arrive until Monday.

Never thought about it, but I can't buy 3 of the same shirts in different colors can I? I was thinking about Coliseum top in 3 colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom