Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paneled parka was 235.  Granted this doesn't have a hood but I'd still be surprised if it was under $200.

Edit:  someone commented a "confirmed" retail of 178 on solepreme's page.

Last edited:
I remember someone posted that someone was making fake supreme dog bowls online somewhere. Link???

I remember someone posted that someone was making fake supreme dog bowls online somewhere. Link???
ya rayray posted about it in the last thread something about $30 dog bowls from Hong Kong on ebay, i tried looking it up but couldnt find the product on ebay or a link 

Coliseum Tee will be copped. I thought it was dropping last week I was on the sight confused as hell 
laugh.gif

Idk why, but I think I want the green one 
alien.gif
Yo same with me
laugh.gif
can we match
embarassed.gif
matchy-matchy.jpg

just got word that our office will be renovated, our workspace ( bullpen) will have walls put up and a few of us will now have actual offices. 

corner spot on lock and now im thinking of ordering a fire extinguisher, for safety reasons, and write it off on my expenses. 

Last edited:
just got word that our office will be renovated, our workspace ( bullpen) will have walls put up and a few of us will now have actual offices. 
corner spot on lock and now im thinking of ordering a fire extinguisher, for safety reasons, and write it off on my expenses. 

my man doing big things

my man doing big things
now that i think about it, midas whale get the alarm clock too

tumblr_ml08bqGdaH1s99m4bo1_250.gif

2 beach balls with my first orders. A few more to come in and a pocket tee that still hasn't shipped yet so hope is still alive to get a full set of this season's stickers.

2 beach balls with my first orders. A few more to come in and a pocket tee that still hasn't shipped yet so hope is still alive to get a full set of this season's stickers.
I just pray for a beach ball tomorrow...

sorry bro, buts thats actually Jane Mansfield :smokin

jayne962.jpg

she was christina hendricks before christina hendricks...
Jayne over Mary to me. I think a bit more sleazy, but then again Mary was a presidents mistress...

I know I said it before, but the troll was too hard on the ****** items this drop. 

I guess I don't have a cool name :frown: Really wanted a NY sticker and a 3D logo. If anyone wants to oop one or both holla lol. Have me about to pull the trigger on damn Ebay...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom