Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still dont know if i want navy or black for the rose cap

I went to work today during this snowstorm and while i wish i was home im already here....so im a be mad if they send me home before 11... im a be like nah im leaving at 11:10 famb

Last edited:
International crewneck before my flight back to nyc. Once I land it's str8 to SupNY to see what they'll have left

Used it for the first time today. Phone (iPhone 6+ if that matters) was at like 60ish%. Phone got to 89% before the mophie died on me. Was pretty bummed out about that.

Was wondering about this. Did you use it straight out of the box? I'm still on the fence about mine because I have the iPhone 6+. Charged it, haven't needed it yet.

Used it for the first time today. Phone (iPhone 6+ if that matters) was at like 60ish%. Phone got to 89% before the mophie died on me. Was pretty bummed out about that.

Was wondering about this. Did you use it straight out of the box? I'm still on the fence about mine because I have the iPhone 6+. Charged it, haven't needed it yet.

Ill take it off your hands if anything. Lmk...

Does the pocket tee "top" fit the same as their regular tees? Worth the extra $$? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
the pocket tee fits slightly smaller and is a much thicker material...worth the extra, it's a more "high end" tee

Nothing really strikes me as interesting today...

Still waiting on that overdye hoodie

Edit: that Rose snap is nice lol

Last edited:
i hate that im on the fence about this court jacket. i like it, it reminds me of those nautica jackets i used to wear. but if its 228, thats way too much smh

im going to cop the court jacket and just go lean throughout the season

i know i will regret not kopping 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom