Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it says Supreme/47 Brand they still show majestic jerseys/Jackets. Still shouldnt be over $128 mark..Just gonna have to wait and see early thursday

Last edited:
Dcypoe, how's the bag fam? Spacious?

I was thinking about picking up a North Face Recon due to them being spacious. It would be perfect for business trips.

Sorry if it has been asked, but are there numbers for the capacity of the backpack?
I just switched from a Recon Northface to the Supreme.  And I feel as if the the Sup is more spacious.  I transferred everything over and for some reason, the bag just seems lighter and more comfortable to wear.  Doesn't even feel like I'm carrying my mac, while compared to the recon, my back would start hurting.  Plus, the supreme has more compartments which are really useful.  And don't forget about the plastic wrap at the bottom of the bag which you can cover the whole bag with when it rains. 

Any Supreme NT heads in Norway?

I remember a Brand from Bergan Called I.N.I Clothing who had a shop in Norway that sold Some Supreme but also there own Brand which kinda Copied Supreme and were made well!

Everything came in perfectly fine one big order missed out on two things I wanted but money saved I cannot do and pay for shipping and tax twice don't sit right with me

Kinda hate how I didn't get a rose garden sticker someone send me one to keep me happy.
I know this is relatively unimportant, but you'd only be paying shipping twice. Tax is only paid once no matter how many separate orders you make...

I know this is relatively unimportant, but you'd only be paying shipping twice. Tax is only paid once no matter how many separate orders you make...
This is not the first time I've seen someone on here not understand how %s work. 

I love being in MA for clothing, no tax until individual item over $200 

Last edited:

For real honestly did not know that still am cheap not forking over that 10 dollars lol

Thanks tho might come in handing for that day I do need to do it.

This is not the first time I've seen someone on here not understand how %s work. 

I love being in MA for clothing, no tax until individual item over $200 
It's easy to mix up. I don't like to be that correction guy, but sometimes I feel like spreading dat knowledge.
For real honestly did not know that still am cheap not forking over that 10 dollars lol

Thanks tho might come in handing for that day I do need to do it.
Yeah, tax is percentage based so if you order 10 times at $20 a piece, you pay the same price as 1 time at $200. If tax is 10% it would be $2 per order times 10 orders ($20) or $20 for 1 order ($20). If Supreme was shady, they'd tax shipping, too. At that point, then you'd be paying more tax for multiple orders, but they wouldn't do that because I believe it is illegal. 

Should I be worried about grabbing 2 hats in separate orders? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Think they will sell out quick?

It's easy to mix up. I don't like to be that correction guy, but sometimes I feel like spreading dat knowledge.

Yeah, tax is percentage based so if you order 10 times at $20 a piece, you pay the same price as 1 time at $200. If tax is 10% it would be $2 per order times 10 orders ($20) or $20 for 1 order ($20). If Supreme was shady, they'd tax shipping, too. At that point, then you'd be paying more tax for multiple orders, but they wouldn't do that because I believe it is illegal. 

Some states require the amount that is taxed include shipping. New york state is one of them.

I see I see no worries drop that knowledge on me fam

#neverTIP
smokin.gif
Oh I tip VERY well. I just know better than to tip on taxes. Don't play no games, I tip you what you deserve.

I tip post-tax 20%-25% if the service was good. Pre-tax 15% if it's bad.
I tip no less than 10% pre-tax (if I get horrible service and the person really pisses me off). That's tough, though. I'm the easiest customer ever. I tip between 25-50% pre-tax if the service was good or great. I've tipped as high as 100% for servers I really like. 

Back to Preme. I'll be going for Bogo and that's about it this week. I like the navy.

yeah..I wouldnt be surprised if lines were long and they were all just there for those bogos. :smh:

BUT other than the Yankee stuff, what else is going to drop along with it :nerd:..We shall see thursday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom