Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really digging the foil logo zip up much. Might just go small box logo T, a Yankees piece to resell 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I ordered the mophie case the day the web-shop opened, and received shipping e-mails the same day. I view the tracking and all it says is, Order Processed: Ready for UPS.

I've tried calling Supreme and no one picks up and my voicemails go unreturned. What should I do?

I ordered the mophie case the day the web-shop opened, and received shipping e-mails the same day. I view the tracking and all it says is, Order Processed: Ready for UPS.

I've tried calling Supreme and no one picks up and my voicemails go unreturned. What should I do?
Just call the warehouse during normal business hours. I called at noon Monday and was on hold maybe 5 mins.

Not looking good. They probably oversold

I kinda want to skip on the red yanks hat now and get the military painted. Uggghh

Indecisiveness usually means I should just save my money

@PlasmidLord I was looking at the 'new' tab and it's not been showing if anything has sold out so I'm not entirely sure. But at about 11:10 everything was gone expect the zip up's(orange and black camo sold out tho
indifferent.gif
) and the shirts

airraab needs to go spam the HB forum and get out of here.

as for the drop, do I go black Rose Garden or camo, or just pass altogether..i dont know what i want to do

Contemplating a Small Box tee, Rose 5-panel and Cord Crusher but I don't REALLY wan't any of them so i'll probably pass altogether this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom