Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh got the blue bomber and black s cap. there was a glitch when i tried to add the burgundy on my desktop... it stated 1 per style even though i ordered the black s cap (diff address, card) on my laptop. anyone else experienced that?
 i got that **** as soon as it went live. missed on the burg s logo. the salt running high right now

I feel like I coulda flourished on the Burg I was so swift today lol. I'm good with my Royal tho.

Looked like Burg>Pink/Royal>Black>others as far as the sellout order

2nd week mobile autofill didn't work.  I tested it before the drop but I guess they switched up the mobile site.

If you're using safari. Type randomly in the credit card number field, erase, and then paste your card number .It will work. The mobile site been **** so that's my fix for it. Haven't struck out yet

Oh and the Mophie was a gift to myself since i just landed a new job. Unfortunately, i wont be able to try to get things for myself on Thursdays anymore

When going to purchase s cap in black but decided against being a reseller for this go around. Burgundy was gone as soon as j clicked s caps lol

If you're using safari. Type randomly in the credit card number field, erase, and then paste your card number .It will work. The mobile site been **** so that's my fix for it. Haven't struck out yet
Nah I wasn't using safari

How yall pull on the burgundy and mophie?
eek.gif
2ez

SON OF A B.

I kept getting declined. And I just gave up, then now I just tried adding stuff to my cart. Backpack. Mesh organizers. And just hit submit and it went through. I don't need this stuff.

woke up at 10:58, checked out at 11:01 with one contact in :lol: success on black overdye.

hope yall boys prospered this morning.

if you don't know by now why your card gets declined then you're wasting too much time. 
SON OF A B.

I kept getting declined. And I just gave up, then now I just tried adding stuff to my cart. Backpack. Mesh organizers. And just hit submit and it went through. I don't need this stuff.
9 times out of 10 if your card is getting declined, it means the item is sold out. You're just wasting time entering the same CC again, even a different CC will get declined as well. 

Your card gets "declined" cuz you aren't swift enough or you put something in wrong while checking out.

Had Bomber in cart by couldn't justify it when living in Houston and its damn near 80 degrees everyday[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Glad you guys atr[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom