Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO WTF I PANACKED

Used early link at 8:00 at it showed burgundy was sold out 

so added black to cart

then checked and they had burgundy 

but just checked out with black because I didn't wanna strike out

Supreme is officially a reseller thing. This is the first season iv'e witnessed that even the weak colorways sell out -_-
did you not see what happened the fist week this season

supreme has been a reseller thing  for years 

and i knew i did the right thing by blocking air raab...why do i even click to show

Blocks me yet he still Follows and Clicks

Stalk, Troll and Lurk Like a FEMALE!

All good Doe! 
wink.gif

Either this was a slow release, the items I copped werent wanted or my order is about to be cancelled but I checked out with the orange champ hoodie and the blue henley at like 1105 lol. Was hoping them over dyed hoodies sat, wanted to get one later in the week :/

Either this was a slow release, the items I copped werent wanted or my order is about to be cancelled but I checked out with the orange champ hoodie and the blue henley at like 1105 lol. Was hoping them over dyed hoodies sat, wanted to get one later in the week :/

$78 for a pocket tee?! $108 for sweatshorts?! I'm all set. Y'all can have this week's drop.

Cut and Sew. Plus I'm not 100% positive, but isn't the Champion stuff from Champion Japan, who seem to have a higher QA and if I'm reading their site correctly are the only people that sell Made in the USA Champion gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom