Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS FOR ALL THE NOOBS:

So in order to cop multiple items you must cart a different separately
1.) CART AND CHECKOUT THE MOST WANTED ITEM OR ITEMS 1ST ON YOUR LIST

2.) IF YOU MISSED OUT ON THE 1ST CHECKOUT OR GET CART JACKED

3.) TRY FOR WHATS LEFT OR CLOSE YOUR BROWSER AND SHUT YOUR COMPUTER OFF

IF You don't complete ALL of STEPS 1 and 2 by 10:59 - 11:02am, Then Follow STEP 3 

My Advice

Last edited:
I always prioritize and focus on getting the one item I really want and would hate to spend more than retail on. Then if the other stuff is still in stock, I'll swing back through and get other things.

If this is the first time you're ordering, I'd also suggest ordering something cheap in stock tonight to put your info in. Auto Fill hasn't been working completely correctly for a while now, and getting most of your address in now can save some time tomorrow.

So in order to cop multiple items you must cart a different separately
Don't listen to these people, the first thing you wanna do is check the sizing guide on whatever item you're interested in then click on the item to get a closer look before you add it to cart. From there fill out your info and check out at your leisure.

Or post a screen shot of your cart and let us know how much you're willing to let the item go so someone else can buy.

A trick I use to "autofill" my cc# is before drop time Il type my cc# on word, copy, then paste on cc # space on checkout. All I type is the back code and click on the checkmark and I'm good.

Tried to edit my post b4 it got quoted.... damn

Anyway, My plan -

I'm grabbing a Witch Tee and done!

Then I'm gonna get dressed, Throw on some Air MAX's and head down to that NIKE AIR MAX POP up here in LA!

and try for some AM90 Infrared Patches

This is such a bad release for a first timer.
^This a billion times. All the first time buyers are gonna be pissed when they see that black line though every/the only item in their cart, then by the time they go back everything besides that alphabet soup pullover will be sold out 
laugh.gif

Tried to edit my post b4 it got quoted.... damn

Anyway, My plan -

I'm grabbing a Witch Tee and done!

Then I'm gonna get dressed, Throw on some Air MAX's and head down to that NIKE AIR MAX POP up here in LA!

and try for some AM90 Infrared Patches

fixed :D

That alphabet soup pullover isn't that bad, although I think I'd prefer to just shoot for something from IlliumiNITE by themselves, without all the Supreme branding. Sucks that they don't have a pullover that's the same thing just without writing on it.

^This a billion times. All the first time buyers are gonna be pissed when they see that black line though every/the only item in their cart, then by the time they go back everything besides that alphabet soup pullover will be sold out 
laugh.gif
That Malcom X Hoodie was up there forever, I mean did anyone on NT buy one????

If you miss out the 1st Checkout Click this link below -  add this to cart FAST!!!!!!!!!! 

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/skate/cherry/dvd

I wish they'd offer Cherry in High Def. There's not enough skate videos out there on Blu Ray, especially with so many teams shooting in HD now. I remember when I first got into video/film I really wanted to cut my teeth on skate vids because some of my favorite people in that realm came from the glory days. Still think it'd be fun as hell to edit, but I feel like I'd slow any team down if I were shooting the footage.

Not sure if anyone of you guys have experience with this, but do orders go through when you do select your state? That's the only part of my auto-fill that is never auto-filled. But I assume as long as the city, zip, and country are filled out, it's going to be $10 regardless, right?

Not sure if anyone of you guys have experience with this, but do orders go through when you do select your state? That's the only part of my auto-fill that is never auto-filled. But I assume as long as the city, zip, and country are filled out, it's going to be $10 regardless, right?

It's never gone through for me, and I've seen more than a few posts complaining that they spaced out on filling that in and by the time they realized what was wrong the item was sold out.

Doesnt matter if you leave the selection for state blank. US shipping nation wide is a flat $10..I do it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom