Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man if coaches is that much, eaaaasy pass. Honestly I can see it not being that high quality, and though I been hyped on it since the preview, plenty other things I'd rather spend my money on at this point..

Any idea how much the denim skate shorts are going to be? I'm liking the blind vibe they give off.

How does the coach jacket fit? Wear a large in bogos and medium in tees. Thinking about going with a M cause i wanna layer a hoodie or something with it

The **** you need an hourglass for 
laugh.gif

Mogs trying to stunt while playing taboo

The **** you need an hourglass for :lol:

Mogs trying to stunt while playing taboo

For every drop that comes out you use the sand timer since its only two minutes. And if you don't grab what you need to before the timer finshes you pretty much lost. I say you flip it at the end of 1059 so you pretty much have until 11:01-02.

Can I get a little help/advice from my NT fam? I finally found a basquiat button-down on IG last week and paid for it via PP invoice. Everything went smoothly until USPS tracking showed that the shirt was delivered in my mailbox but when I checked it wasn't there... My box requires a key so I know it wasn't stolen. What should I do now? Paypal says I won't win a dispute since the tracking indicated that the shirt was delivered. I called my local post office and they said they'll "look into it" :rolleyes Any advice on what I should do next? My money can't possibly be thrown down the drain right??

COME ON. You know it's going to be the super thin stuff like in little hour glasses included with some table top/board games. Just typing this out makes me want to go and buy a copy of By Jove, a board game I used to play in my Gifted class back in Elementary School.

By Jove? :rofl: damn Bruh im young as ****

i was hoping the coach jacket would drop later. i need to save my money for vacation.

oh well. only thing i knew i was 100% planning to cop when the preview came out.

I guess you googled the game, yeah I don't even remember if the game had a little hour glass, but I remember that quite a few games we had in that class did have them. And I'm dating myself by saying this, but Reagan was still Pres when I was in Elementary School.

Honestly, not much you can do. Hopefully it turns up. Did someone else check the mail before you? For future transaction through pp invoice make sure they use signature confirmation. More of a hassle if no one is home to sign but thats better than the situation you are in.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

edit: priceboy00 priceboy00

Last edited:
Honestly, not much you can do. Hopefully it turns up. Did someone else check the mail before you? For future transaction through pp invoice make sure they use signature confirmation. More of a hassle if no one is home to sign but thats better than the situation you are in.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

edit: priceboy00 priceboy00
No nobody checked the mail before me. I'm the only one with a key. I really hope I can get my money back somehow. The dude only insured it for $50 and I paid $180. Somehow I don't see how I'm at fault for any of this so there has to be some way to get my money back right?? :frown:

No nobody checked the mail before me. I'm the only one with a key. I really hope I can get my money back somehow. The dude only insured it for $50 and I paid $180. Somehow I don't see how I'm at fault for any of this so there has to be some way to get my money back right??
frown.gif
PP will side with you, they always side with the buyer, that's why if you're the seller you get shafted. But he should refund you the money, and open a claim with whatever company he shipped with.

No nobody checked the mail before me. I'm the only one with a key. I really hope I can get my money back somehow. The dude only insured it for $50 and I paid $180. Somehow I don't see how I'm at fault for any of this so there has to be some way to get my money back right?? :frown:

I've had something similar happen, I had a hold on my mail delivery for the holidays and a pair of sneakers showed up and were marked as delivered, turns out the carrier just batch scanned everything even though he wasn't dropping it off.

If the package didn't fit into your box that could be it. If you've never had a problem before just let the process work.

PP will side with you, they always side with the buyer, that's why if you're the seller you get shafted. But he should refund you the money, and open a claim with whatever company he shipped with.
I actually called PPabout 2 hrs ago and I was told that I wont win the case if the tracking shows it was successfully delivered to the correct address. I asked the rep what should i do next and he said its out of PP's hands unless i can convince the post office to change the tracking status from "delivered"

I actually called PPabout 2 hrs ago and I was told that I wont win the case if the tracking shows it was successfully delivered to the correct address. I asked the rep what should i do next and he said its out of PP's hands unless i can convince the post office to change the tracking status from "delivered"
oh dam, yah hopefully the package shows up or you just have to file a claim with the shipping company. Best of luck to you fam 

i posted in the FB group, but figured id get the word out to a bigger crowd

can anyone point me in the direction of a Hooded Twill Shirt (khaki/large)

they dont come up often, ive been after 1 for a while now

While I don't mind Coaches jackets (and think they look pretty good on me) I can't justify the cost for one sold by Supreme. Although at the same time that I'm typing that statement out, I also wish I'd have picked up the Giger one, it was pretty nice.

While I don't mind Coaches jackets (and think they look pretty good on me) I can't justify the cost for one sold by Supreme. Although at the same time that I'm typing that statement out, I also wish I'd have picked up the Giger one, it was pretty nice.

What have they usually been priced at in the past? Wasn't the Giger $138 or was I dreaming that number? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom