Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

128 for cargo shorts is OD, right?

Trying not to cop although I do need a new pair of camos...
Go to Marshalls n just get some $30 shorts

then take that other $100 left over and Grab some supreme gear

you could grab a hat or some Tee's

F Those shorts!

128 for cargo shorts is OD, right?

Trying not to cop although I do need a new pair of camos...

Go to Marshalls n just get some $30 shorts

then take that other $100 left over and Grab some supreme gear

you could grab a hat or some Tee's

F Those shorts!
word go to Marshalls and get you some nice shorts for $30 then put a supreme sticker on the side of the shorts and problem solved 

stopped by dsm today, some s logo crewnecks still in stock, umbrellas 
happy.gif
, sand timers, and crushers. and they have rose garden pins for $2.  didn't do a full inventory but thats enough

[thread="618291"]Quote:[/thread]
Nah I sent lol comin stuff but his mail was messed up at the time I don't really know, but it never reached him, and I never got it back. Leonidas sent me stuff as well.
So this graphic is not up to date? That was the last one I remembered seeing and it was a month or two after the deadline so I assumed it was over haha

def not up to date. I'm the one that sent to @Halftime

Did anyone else not like how their s logo hat fit? i fell in love with my burgundy hat but that **** don't look right on me 
mean.gif

Also i finally got my hands hoodie and its pretty much just amazing, the print and the feel, i still need to try it on though i hope it fits.

Did anyone else not like how their s logo hat fit? i fell in love with my burgundy hat but that **** don't look right on me :smh:

Also i finally got my hands hoodie and its pretty much just amazing, the print and the feel, i still need to try it on though i hope it fits.

Ship it to me, i'll see if it fits like my blue one :wink:

Ship it to me, i'll see if it fits like my blue one
wink.gif
Honestly If i didn't like it so much I probably would of but Im just going to end up wearing occasionally no matter how goofy looks, this is the first hat my grandma has ever complimented me on 
laugh.gif

sent a request, and sent a pm

slots in the supnt fb group closed up like SS...
Think I got my request denied for the SupNT FB group. Where's the Love? can I live?

(Someone send me a invite)
PM me your "Facebook" name and also your email addy.

Yes we have to trim some fat but as of right now its slow moving. If you are a regular in this thread and want in by all means PM me, if you are just getting started then post in here more often and contribute first.

Mistake was made when we created it I mass approved some people, so we may have some lurkers in there already.

Yes we have to trim some fat but as of right now its slow moving. If you are a regular in this thread and want in by all means PM me, if you are just getting started then post in here more often and contribute first.

Mistake was made when we created it I mass approved some people, so we may have some lurkers in there already.
I sent a request and PM awhile ago, guess I'm not allowed [emoji]128557[/emoji]

we def have some lurkers - point of the fb group is a sharing, buy/sell/trade, environment where we all feel comfortable so it's important we screen well. i know you know that, just a fyi for those who are new and looking to get in right away

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand  

@MrRolex  is the only guy who either didnʻt send or sent out ultra late... everyone else should have sent/received something
updated chart of last years SupNT exchange, based on the photos & info that was posted in the thread.  

let's get this debate over with...post what you recieved if you haven't already 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nuuu. Got hit with the double box logo.

out of 6 orders I only got 2 of the emoji reds and 1 of the emojis blacks. and 2 holograms and 2 mini holograms. 2 of the orders got hit with the double box and one just the single. Must hate me in the warehouse.

Any one notice they aren't stamping the orders anymore on who packs your shipment?

Y'all seen those Atelier Supreme strapbacks that are supposed to only be dropping in store? They are :smokin but not for the prices people asking. Definitely digging the burgundy and navy.

Am I reading that correct? Robin Thick got two crap tees and gave all that stuff away?! I would be pissed .
Yeah but he's a good dude. One of the few people who WOULDN'T be mad at that. He's very generous. All around good person. Too bad he's no longer part of NT.

Halftime to Sneakerjunkie was the used shirt right?

roll.gif
Yeah. IIRC Halftime wasn't too pleased with his single hat, either. But that's why for the SB Exchange I stipulated "don't join expecting grails" basically said expect a piece of dog **** in return for sending out dunkles and you'll be fine haha. The point of the exchange (any exchange, really) is less about the gift and more about trying to research the person you got and get them something that suits (learning new stuff about everyone in the process). People in the SB exchange had the most fun lurking and doing low-key research and it worked out really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom