Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down everyone... Air your entitled to your opinion and in hindsight I may have came off as a pompous douche from what I
wrote. But I'm just sharing my experience on what happened. Within 30 seconds 7 navy hats got snatched up interpet that how you see fit. I never said Im setting the resale curve or whatever if I offended you I apologize that was not my intentions. Now that we're past that lets pretend that moment never happened and not get this thread off track.

All in good fun!!

But that navy is fire

Last edited:
Alright NT fam. Sorry in advance for this stupid long post but if you’re in need of some entertainment, here’s a story for ya:

Part 1
I’ve been on the hunt for a Basquiat button-down shirt for over a month now. I’ve been searching eBay and #supremeforsale every day, several times a day. I finally found one on IG from a seller that seemed pretty legit. Now I’m ashamed to say this part right here but ya’ll are my NT bros so I’m lettin it all out. I committed the ultimate sin. I paid the dude $125 via paypal GIFT payment. I know, I know. Spare me please. Anyways, I sent the payment, then dude said he’d ship the next day. Then the next day arrives and I go to DM him and then realize that he blocked me lol. So I instantly took action and called paypal. I explained the situation and asked if there was anything I could do to get my payment back. My saving grace was the fact that in the “Notes” section of my gift payment, I specifically said “This is a payment for one Supreme Basquiat Button Down Shirt Size Large 9/10 Condition”. So the paypal service rep agreed to help me out by opening a case and giving the buyer 10 days to respond with a tracking number. Welp, today is the 10th day and I finally got my $125 back in my account. Thank God.

Part 2
As if that experience wasn’t enough, I continued my search for another Basquiat. I managed to find another one on IG for $180 from a legit seller. If anyone remembers, I previously posted the entire convo I had with the dude cuz it was pretty funny. I was thirsty for the shirt and he was greedy for the cash lol. Anyways, we settled on $180 shipped via paypal INVOICE lol. So the dude is actually legit. He kept in contact and shipped 2 days later via USPS with proper tracking and everything. The shirt was scheduled to arrive the following Monday. On Monday, tracking said the shirt arrived. Status said it was “Delivered in Mailbox” but when I arrived home from work, it was nowhere to be found. I waited an extra day for it to show up before I contacted anyone. Tuesday it still didn’t show so I contacted the seller and told him specifically “I’m not trying to start any trouble because you’ve been a great seller so far. Just want to let you know that I think the delivery got lost and I may need you to file a USPS insurance claim”. He said it was cool and asked me to keep him updated. I said ok. The next day I called my post office and they began an “investigation”. In the meantime, I called paypal just to see what my options were IF I didn’t find the package. I made it VERY clear to the service rep that I didn’t want to open a case because the seller and I were working to resolve the problem on our own. But as soon as I hang up, I get an email saying a dispute has been opened. Within 30 minutes, the seller uploads the tracking to paypal to defend himself. Of course the tracking shows a successful delivery so the case gets closed immediately in his favor. And within the next 30 min, the dude posts a pic of my IG page, telling everyone I’m a scam artist and a f---boi lol. I’m not into internet beefs though so I let it slide. Soooo to make a long story short, the shirt FINALLY showed up yesterday (Saturday, 5 days later). It was half opened and had “Wrong Address” written on it. So from the looks of it, the package got misdelivered, someone opened it, realized it wasn’t theirs, and then put it back in the mail to be redelivered. I’m glad this is all over now and I finally have my shirt. I was extremely close to losing $300 and ending up completely shirtless.

THE END

Part 2
As if that experience wasn’t enough, I continued my search for another Basquiat. I managed to find another one on IG for $180 from a legit seller. If anyone remembers, I previously posted the entire convo I had with the dude cuz it was pretty funny. I was thirsty for the shirt and he was greedy for the cash lol. Anyways, we settled on $180 shipped via paypal INVOICE lol. So the dude is actually legit. He kept in contact and shipped 2 days later via USPS with proper tracking and everything. The shirt was scheduled to arrive the following Monday. On Monday, tracking said the shirt arrived. Status said it was “Delivered in Mailbox” but when I arrived home from work, it was nowhere to be found. I waited an extra day for it to show up before I contacted anyone. Tuesday it still didn’t show so I contacted the seller and told him specifically “I’m not trying to start any trouble because you’ve been a great seller so far. Just want to let you know that I think the delivery got lost and I may need you to file a USPS insurance claim”. He said it was cool and asked me to keep him updated. I said ok. The next day I called my post office and they began an “investigation”. In the meantime, I called paypal just to see what my options were IF I didn’t find the package. I made it VERY clear to the service rep that I didn’t want to open a case because the seller and I were working to resolve the problem on our own. But as soon as I hang up, I get an email saying a dispute has been opened. Within 30 minutes, the seller uploads the tracking to paypal to defend himself. Of course the tracking shows a successful delivery so the case gets closed immediately in his favor. And within the next 30 min, the dude posts a pic of my IG page, telling everyone I’m a scam artist and a f---boi lol. I’m not into internet beefs though so I let it slide. Soooo to make a long story short, the shirt FINALLY showed up yesterday (Saturday, 5 days later). It was half opened and had “Wrong Address” written on it. So from the looks of it, the package got misdelivered, someone opened it, realized it wasn’t theirs, and then put it back in the mail to be redelivered. I’m glad this is all over now and I finally have my shirt. I was extremely close to losing $300 and ending up completely shirtless.

THE END

The moral of this story is f*ck USPS lol. Every time I get the dreaded transferred to Post Office from UPS or Fedex I immediately expect the worst. They just leave packages on your door and bounce they really give 0 f*cks about your mail. Happened to me about 20 times already.

The moral of this story is f*ck USPS lol. Every time I get the dreaded transferred to Post Office from UPS or Fedex I immediately expect the worst. They just leave packages on your door and bounce they really give 0 f*cks about your mail. Happened to me about 20 times already.
Lol this was honestly my first bad experience with USPS. I know they're tracking has always been terrible but I've never had something completely misdelivered. I'm just thankful that whoever the shirt got misdelivered to didn't keep it. Cuz then I would've been COMPLETELY out of luck. Paypal wouldn't be able to help me and neither would USPS :smh:

Last edited:
Man I can't tell you how many times I get the dreaded package delivered while I was in my house all day without so much as a knock on the door. It only happens with USPS. Thank god every time the package would show up 1 or 2 days later but I hear so many nightmare stories like this. Just last week I came home and my Synhead T was just left on my front door in my building. Thank god all my neighbors know me and none of them are shady...

Last edited:
Haha what a story priceboy

I'm actually glad that they leave packages at my front door.  I live in a super duper good neighborhood so I don't really have much to worry about.  I check my delivery status daily and I know when Its going to be delivered or not.  And since I'm never home its better for me.

I know my Usps and UPS and FEDEX drivers by face n name

They come over enough, and I see them all the time in starbucks by my pad.

In turn they never leave packages and always look out

I've even Gave my Ups driver a Bong hit, cuz he came knocking right in the middle of a Sheeesh and commented "Smells Good in there!"

I'm actually glad that they leave packages at my front door.  I live in a super duper good neighborhood so I don't really have much to worry about.  I check my delivery status daily and I know when Its going to be delivered or not.  And since I'm never home its better for me.
Not the Concrete Jungle? 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Lol man I wish I had A USPS driver like that but truth be told it is a very very stressful job . My UPS guy is mad cool though he knows I'm never home until 5 so he usually doesn't make deliveries until 7.

I know my Usps and UPS and FEDEX drivers by face n name
I've even Gave my Ups driver a Bong hit, cuz he came knocking right in the middle of a Sheeesh and commented "Smells Good in there!"
:lol: Maybe I need to give this a try (even though my mail lady is like 60 y/o)

Don't be so naieve, there are scumbags everywhere man.

Oh btw, do ya'll think $180 for a Basquiat button down was a pretty decent deal? I rarely see them up for sale so I don't even know what the going rate really is
View media item 1478457Either way I'm still super satisfied

$160 for a Disney shirt? How old are you?
laugh.gif

Not srs, semi srs.
srs though 
laugh.gif
at least the shirt says supreme, hoodie is just straight wearing mickey mouse
That's why I said **** it and have them ship to my work now. Because they won't **** with a business delivery
i always do work, which is why i hate that supreme makes you match billing. at least UPS leaves with the leasing office at my complex

Oh btw, do ya'll think $180 for a Basquiat button down was a pretty decent deal? I rarely see them up for sale so I don't even know what the going rate really is

Either way I'm still super satisfied
i just think it's an ugly *** shirt, but probably average price.

srs though :lol: at least the shirt says supreme, hoodie is just straight wearing mickey mouse

i always do work, which is why i hate that supreme makes you match billing. at least UPS leaves with the leasing office at my complex
And that's the reason why I started getting **** sent to my work instead of home since

Perks of working at the bank lol billing address is the my work and shipping is the same hahaha

Calm down everyone... Air your entitled to your opinion and in hindsight I may have came off as a pompous douche from what I wrote. But I'm just sharing my experience on what happened. Within 30 seconds 7 navy hats got snatched up interpet that how you see fit. I never said Im setting the resale curve or whatever if I offended you I apologize that was not my intentions. Now that we're past that lets pretend that moment never happened and not get this thread off track.

Oh you interpreted me wrong.

I was laughing at those that actually bought that hat on here for 100+

And I actually understood what you meant when you said the resellers copped the navy. Unlike these other goof balls

Mickey tee is flames.

I finally think I may have enough cash to cop something this week, even though everything I've really wanted has dropped already hahaha. Have we made any progress on determining if the classic logo hoodie is embroidered or not yet? I think if it is I'll try and grab it since small hoodies are impossible to find after a drop

View media item 1478644
I posted this earlier. Pic of my hoody from last release. It's embroidered so I assume this release will be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom