Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$498 for the Dot Shot? That makes it even more of a pass... Can't wait to see what else is releasing tomorrow I'm hoping the Heels shirt or All Star Jersey drops tomorrow, But my gut is telling me that besides TNF stuff tomorrow's gonna be garbaggio...

sick.gif

Depending on what type of denim it is it could definitely be that price 3m is nowhere near the price of premium denim so I can see it happening. If I absolutely loved it I wouldn't mind dropping 500 on it but I thinks it cool... To me definitely not a must have like some of the previous TNF collabs. I'm not gonna go crazy if I don't cop it... Next week is the White Castle drop and I only want the 5 panel so I'm hoping besides TNF collab they drop some heat this week... Gotta start saving up for that rumored Kids/ Larry Clark/ Harmine Korrine collab...

Last edited:
490 [emoji]128553[/emoji], Pre-orders were on the Bay for 550, looks like everyone taking Ls there [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It had to be a one of their Leather Jackets... I've seen them retail for over $1000. I could be wrong though. Only other thing I can think of that they make that would be super expensive is their Jewelery.

Last edited:
500? god damn. If it were a heavy North Face okay but it's a little outer shell...

3 layers? well that helps then.

Last edited:
$148 is the perfect price point to make me debate scooping the back pack now... Potential leather strap bleeding is holding me back

Should we expect the duffle to be more or less than the backpack?

Might have to settle on that rather than the jacket at 500 lol

Saw this elsewhere, hope not true but most likely it is :x

Prices in USD:
TNF DENIM DOT SHOT JACKET - ($498)
TNF DENIM DENALI PANTS - ($350)
TNF DENIM HORIZON BREEZE HAT - ($90)
TNF DENIM BASE CAMP DUFFLE - ($238)
TNF DENIM MEDIUM DAY PACK - ($148)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom