Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha was just thinking the same thing. There's literally no difference from the next pair of Hanes.

I know, but they ain't Preme though.

Ya don't say???

So I can walk into target and pic them up and they will say Supreme on the waist band?

I swear some of yall just don't get it huh

i was more so talking about the guys saying he needed more for retail becuase they're becoming his favorite boxers cuz of how "nice" they are. chill

i swear, this thread is turning more and more into HB every day, people just goin at eachother

Last edited:
i was more so talking about the guys saying he needed more for retail becuase they're becoming his favorite boxers cuz of how "nice" they are. chill

i swear, this thread is turning more and more into HB every day, people just goin at eachother

Apology accepted hehe

All love here papash xoxo

Y'all nasty dog
laugh.gif

On another note, young gawd finally rocking a dope Supreme piece & not the usual junk Supreme he wears
pimp.gif

I got this tee in white but now I want a black one too (PAUSE)
The young gawd 
nthat.gif

Got my polo today, fits is good.  Nice and light for the summer too, should be a regular in the rotation.

Need help my SupNT fam! I'm not really too familiar with this piece, I need a l/c and a p/c. Seller wants $175 shipped. What do you guys think?

11167983_839555369426102_427020893758151226_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hooded baseball shirt from FW14, looks legit to me from what I can see in that 1 pic.  Retailed for 138.  If you can't find it for any cheaper and you like it I'd cop.

Hooded baseball shirt from FW14, looks legit to me from what I can see in that 1 pic.  Retailed for 138.  If you can't find it for any cheaper and you like it I'd cop.
Word, I like it because it's a nice piece for spring. I'm just not too familiar on what the piece goes for in the market. 

Yeah sorry neither am I.  Haven't ever checked resale for that particular piece. That being said retail with shipping is at least 148 (more if you have to pay tax), so it's not too much over that.

Yeah sorry neither am I.  Haven't ever checked resale for that particular piece. That being said retail with shipping is at least 148 (more if you have to pay tax), so it's not too much over that.
Word, that's what I was thinking. It's not that much over retail, and it's still in good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom