Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't bought anything all season... Either I am extremely disciplined or these releases have been sub par, can't quite figure it out

Nice troll move there.  Can't even legit help out with a simple answer.  
you asked a question that is on the first page. I'm sure since you know the answer I gave is wrong that you're actually smarter than what your question shows.

Edit--it's not on the first page, so how did you figure it out?

Last edited by a moderator:
finally opened my week 1 order and there was no bag and no extra stickers even though they didnt ship out until the monday after the drop

Anyone know why the Supreme mobile site isn't working on my Galaxy S4?

Worked all last season, but I can't get it to work now.

Appreciate any help.

What is it about Supreme's UPS shipping that won't let me change my incoming delivery to "Hold for Will Call" using my "My Choice" account? 

Preme making sure u aint jigging b

Shouldn't matter who it's sent from.....could be cookies from your grandma, you still gotta show an ID at the counter to pick it up tho....

that's what I don't understand, if anything it's more secure than them actually delivering. they don't check the person signing at the doors id :lol:

that's what I don't understand, if anything it's more secure than them actually delivering. they don't check the person signing at the doors id :lol:

If you never pick it up. It means it was never delivered or attempted. I think that's the only way you can get the money credited back to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom