Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
VIP
roll.gif

Still can't get the Supreme mobile site to work on the Galaxy S4.

Help a brother out.

Anyone?

:D

Google "supreme new York shop"
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop

Don't use the app. It's garbage for android.
I have both android and iphone this season. Will be testing out the iPhone app tomorrow

Used the mobile site all last year and it was a breeze. I can get the regular site on the phone now but it sucks.

No ideas on why the mobile site wouldn't be working? Others with S4 have said the same about not being able to access the mobile site this season.

Used the mobile site all last year and it was a breeze. I can get the regular site on the phone now but it sucks.

No ideas on why the mobile site wouldn't be working? Others with S4 have said the same about not being able to access the mobile site this season.
When you say "mobile site", are you mispronouncing "bootleg android app?"

PM me the address you are using

Last edited:
Thinking about hitting up SupNY tomorrow, anyone know if they have the bar glasses or hip bags in stock? Thanks in advance.

The mobile site works fine on my S3 but the regular desktop site only comes up on my G4 smh. It really is annoying so i feel his pain too lol

You guys are tripping if you're saying this seasons book bag is small. Just unzip the middle to combine both upper and lower sections. It's probably smaller than previous seasons bags but it's not small by any means.

The twill coaches jacket is clean.
Can anyone detail how Supreme's coaches jacket run in size? Are they short or overly boxy? If I'm a L in nearly everything else and would like to layer under the coaches jacket, should I size up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom